“westsider40”

Johnny Carino's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Johnny Carino's restaurant, we serve up Italian hospitality with our flavorful original dishes. Come enjoy our warm, comfortable environment that invites friends and family to relax and enjoy each other over a great meal, it's a little celebration of the good things in life, everyday. Don't forget we cater and deliver too. Boldness, Flavor, Creativity all on your plate in one casual dining environment.
Chicago, Illinois
“westsider40”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised. Salads were quite good and we liked the family style dinner. We went back and enjoyed the food and ambiance.

Visited March 2013

Spokane, Washington
“I will definitely return!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I've been to Missoula many, many times and had never eaten at Johnny Carino's, so I wanted to give it a try when visiting my daughter last weekend. I had the Chicken Milano and it was fantastic! The service and prices were great as well. I will definitely return to try another dish next time I'm in Missoula!

• Visited January 2014
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Great Italian”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Great Italian food. Nice wine selection. Good service and good prices. Very helpful staff and seating was quick. Quaint and just all around great!

Visited December 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good Pizza, Lots of local beers”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I'm not big on chain restaurants, but this one was one of the closest ones to my hotel.

Service was attentive. Atmosphere was cozy. Food was quite good.

I was impressed by the number of local beers available on tap. The place was quite busy, but the staff seemed to manage quite efficiently.

Would not hesitate to return.

Visited December 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Mediocrity....”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

lasagna is so mediocre, is so sad, won't ever to to a Johnny Carino's again. Service was great, food not remarkable at all

• Visited November 2013