“Always a good place to stop!”
Review of Wheat Montana

Wheat Montana
Ranked #86 of 297 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 19, 2011

We tried the new Wheat MT that just opened. I have always loved the others around Montana. Breakfast was delicious and a great deal for $5! Love the barn/silo atmosphere. Wonderful bread to buy, as well as baked goods. They also have great lunch menu. Nice employees and good value for our money, for sure.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Great breads here made with their local wheat. The soups were tasty and service was great.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

I eat sandwiches a lot for lunch and had read about Wheat Montana from another review. Needless to say, this place was great! The wheat bread tasted fresh. The menu is not very big, but I didn't mind it. There were 6 of us at lunch that day and we all found something we liked there. I indulged and had the Montana Man muffin (it was called something like that) for dessert while my son had one of the most giant Cinamon rolls I had ever seen. I told him he had to share after we got our desserts. Everything we had was really good. Glad I stopped by here on my vacation.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

Wheat Montana is a for sure for every age. Great bakery goods that are all made on the premises. Sandwiches and soups are great. Nice find while traveling.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I stopped in for lunch while in Missoula for work. I was looking for a good soup and sandwich place and that is exactly what I got. I ordered a half sandwich and a cup of the chili. The portions were perfect, and great! You could tell everything was fresh and not from a can in the back.