“I loved their Sandwiches”
Review of Wheat Montana

Wheat Montana
Ranked #93 of 298 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I eat sandwiches a lot for lunch and had read about Wheat Montana from another review. Needless to say, this place was great! The wheat bread tasted fresh. The menu is not very big, but I didn't mind it. There were 6 of us at lunch that day and we all found something we liked there. I indulged and had the Montana Man muffin (it was called something like that) for dessert while my son had one of the most giant Cinamon rolls I had ever seen. I told him he had to share after we got our desserts. Everything we had was really good. Glad I stopped by here on my vacation.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

Wheat Montana is a for sure for every age. Great bakery goods that are all made on the premises. Sandwiches and soups are great. Nice find while traveling.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I stopped in for lunch while in Missoula for work. I was looking for a good soup and sandwich place and that is exactly what I got. I ordered a half sandwich and a cup of the chili. The portions were perfect, and great! You could tell everything was fresh and not from a can in the back.

Reviewed July 6, 2011

We were looking for a local place to have lunch when we spied Wheat Montana on the corner in Missoula. Food was very good and fresh. Staff was friendly. Hubby had a Reuben sandwich. I had a salad that was tasty and fresh. Wish we could have taken a long some baked goodies but traveling by motorcycle doesn't allow for much room to stash things. Definitely recommend this restaurant. It has an interesting Montana history, too.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

This is a perfect place for breakfast. The staff very friendly and place clean. The food was excellent

Been to Wheat Montana? Share your experiences!