“Anniversary dinner”
Review of Caffe Dolce

Caffe Dolce
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Dolce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 293 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Beckwith
Description: HOURS OF OPERATION Monday-Thursday: 7 am to 9 pm Friday: 7 am to 10 pm Saturday: 8 am to 9 pm Sunday: 9 am to 2 pm Coffee Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Sunday Brunch Patio Seating in the warm months!
Spokane, Washington
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

When I made the reservation online I mentioned that it was our anniversary, and when we arrived our table already had two glasses of champagne on it! The food was excellent and the server was better than outstanding in terms of knowledge and courtesy. Our only beef was that it was a bit noisy inside, but not bad considering the number of people eating there.

Visited January 2014

Pullman, Washington
“Favorite”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is one of my favorite place to come whenever I come to Missoula. The atmosphere is great for high tea and lunch. Servers are extremely polite and food is awesome. A little pricey but it's all worth it!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tristanng87
Missoula, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Restaurant in Missoula”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Caffe Dolce is the best restaurant in Missoula. This might possibly be the hardest review ever written, because there are too many good attributes to write about this place. First and foremost, the coffee. If you are a die hard coffee drinker, it's the real deal here. The amazing crema, oh and the fancy designs are too good. The food is a bullseye hit as well. It provides fresh, and extremely tasty meals. Check out the menu online before you hit it up! If there's something you want altered in a sandwich/dish the staff is happy to help. The owner is also a [--]! During dinner you can often times find him wandering around to tables, making sure everyone is satisfied. So cool, and definitely adds to the experience. When I've gone for dinner, I hope to find him there. The restaurant is unique in that it caters to everyone. From casual to fancy, $ to $$$, or dining solo to group celebrations, it's up to you. Other traits to note is the elegant Italian building. It sets a very 'feel good' tone. The atmosphere during lunch is energetic, and calm in the evening. It's not a fast food restaurant, so don't expect it to be. Take a breath and enjoy!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Emily K
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Real Gem with the Full Package”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had heard great things about this restaurant even though we live more than 500 miles away. So we decided to stop at Caffe Dolce for dinner on a recent roadtrip from the West Coast to the Tietons. All I can say is, WOW! Caffe Dolce exceeded our expectations in every way. And these were lofty expectations, based on the stories we'd been hearing.

The restaurant itself is first class, with fixtures, finishes and an overall classy design that competes with restaurants you'd find in San Francisco, Rome, or Paris. The staff is top-tier. To a person, they are passionate about their craft and dedicated to high quality, engaging service sprinkled with just the right touch of quirk. This makes Caffe Dolce a relaxing and fun place to hang out for an hour or three.

The food, wine, beer and desserts complete the whole package. The wine and beer selection is carefully curated to cater to all tastes and to pair nicely with an impressively diverse menu. The menu itself changes regularly, and draws heavily on fresh seasonal ingredients sourced from the best local purveyors. In the chef's capable hands, these ingredients mingle and merge in a way that allows their natural flavors to shine, but with a creative flair where the sum is truly greater than greater than just the parts.

On the night of our visit we asked our server to bring their recommended selection of starters, salads and entrees, each paired with a beer or wine of their choosing. We were blown away with the result, especially the range of tastes and textures that we experienced. We'd suggest you take the same approach during your next visit to Caffe Dolce.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Peter T
Missoula, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My #1 Go-To Missoula Restaurant”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Cafe Dolce has been my staple go-to restaurant for 3 years now. I've lived in Missoula all of my life and have dined at nearly all of the great (and some not so great) restaurants Missoula has to offer. Cafe Dolce is my #1. If I have friends visiting Missoula we'll always, without fail go out to dinner at Cafe Dolce at some point during their stay. It's also a spot you can go for a normal reasonably priced lunch during the work week or a great breakfast meeting spot with friends before you head to the mountains for skiing or riding. The coffee they provide is always good and I still haven't found a better cup in Missoula. From what I can tell their coffee is sourced from the local coffee roaster in town. Dinner entree prices have a nice range depending on your budget but you'll always leave full and happy regardless of your order.

The staff is warm and welcoming and you can usually chat with the proprietor as he's often present and engaged, making sure folks are enjoying their time. They really do care about the dining experience you have at Cafe Dolce. In my opinion, they under promise and over deliver on the food, atmosphere and service. I'd suggest you try it out for yourself if you haven't already.

• Visited November 2013