“Lovely Lunch”
Review of Caffe Dolce

Caffe Dolce
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Dolce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 298 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Beckwith
Description: HOURS OF OPERATION Monday-Thursday: 7 am to 9 pm Friday: 7 am to 9pm Saturday: 8 am to 9 pm Sunday: 9 am to 2 pm Coffee Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Sunday Brunch Patio Seating in the warm months!
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Best lamb burger and chicken sandwich. The presentation and combined flavored were OUTSTANDING! We will mark this as a favorite!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent dinner. The halibut is a great choice, but everyone raved about their meal. Very good service. Ask for a recommendation on the wine list. It is impressive, but let them steer you to some favorites.

1  Thank L S
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Had a wonderful time at Cafe Dolce! I arrived early to meet up with someone on business and I asked for a quiet table. The hostess did her very best to make sure I had a good table. The restaurant has very high ceilings and it can be noisy but if you are in the alcove or small room near the front, it's much better. I'd sit outside if the weather is nice.

The service was very warm and friendly. There was a mix-up with the order and we had to send one meal back to the kitchen but there was no issue at all. In fact they brought the right order very quickly so we could all eat together. I had the quiche which was delicious--a small serving but the prices can't be beat. It came with potatoes and toast which rounded out the meal nicely.

I'm looking forward to a return visit!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I'd read the reviews and added Caffe Dolce to my personal google map of Missoula, where I travel for business. One evening, dressed in shorts and a tank top on an evening walk I noticed I was nearby. I decided to walk past and check it out, realizing I was under-dressed. But the warm weather meant folks were on the patio dressed similarly, so I decided to have a glass of wine and check it out. Ended up ordering a lamb burger and a GLASS of Brunello! What a treat! Lamb Burger was not only the best I've ever eaten, but may be one of the top 10 things I've ever eaten. Can't wait to go back and order a full meal on my next visit. The staff was also fantastic.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Friendly staff. Ample seating indoor and out. Kid friendly but also a bit romantic if thats what youre looking for. Lunch menu. Large and delicious dinner menu. And gelatto all day. Amazing gellato.