“Savory Fish”

Ranked #15 of 300 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Montana Club Restaurant has something for everyone. Huge breakfasts, steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and more. Choose from an extensive beer, wine and cocktail menu and relax in our Montana Club lounge. See our full menu and the endless possibilities. With locations in Missoula, Butte, Great Falls, Billings and Kalispell, we are Montana's premier hometown restaurant. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner where we're always happy to see you and proud to serve you.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We opted for the "lighter" choices on the menu. My wife had the salmon and I had the cod. Both were cooked to perfection. Moist and flavorful, not overpowered by sauce. The veges were a bit crunchy but we prefer them that way. A just right end to a good day.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Server recommended the sirloin salad with grilled portobello mushrooms. Good recommendation! The steak was well seasoned and cooked a perfect medium. The ginger vinaigrette was a nice, non traditional dressing (on the side). Mushrooms were well grilled and had a good flavor. Not the fanciest restaurant but a nice "Montana" atmosphere and diverse menu.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The menu was huge and all in all the food was decent, but it was like a local Applebee's. Don't get any seafood because I just don't think they know how to cook it correctly (shrimp were very chewy, clams were served unopened) but I can't really complain about the steak, salad or burgers. Mind you, I cannot rave out it, but I cannot complain.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate at this place twice. The first time we had burgers. I had a pattymelt and it may have been the best one I've ever eaten. The carmelized onions were fantastic. We decided to come back a few days later. Big mistake! Husband and I both ordered salmon. It was dry and boney. Plus it was expensive. I guess you have to know what to order before coming here. I didn't realize it was a chain, so maybe the food varies by location.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed at the hotel next door and walked over, starving. The prime rib was good, the beer was even better, and I highly recommend the huckleberry sundae!