“Great atmosphere, service and food”

The Montana Club Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 293 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Montana Club Restaurant has something for everyone. Huge breakfasts, steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and more. Choose from an extensive beer, wine and cocktail menu and relax in our Montana Club lounge. See our full menu and the endless possibilities. With locations in Missoula, Butte, Great Falls, Billings and Kalispell, we are Montana's premier hometown restaurant. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner where we're always happy to see you and proud to serve you.
Missoula, Montana
“Great atmosphere, service and food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The menu selection has a big variety, vegetarian, seafood, steaks, sandwiches and soup. March, this year is seafood month. I ordered the grilled salmon dinner and was pleased with the result, although it was more food than I needed. Will probably return.

• Visited March 2013

Naples
“Nice Experience Great Food & Excellent Service”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Husband and I ate an early dinner at the bar of the Montana Club on Reserve Street and had a really nice experience. Bartender, a young man named Blake, not only makes a great cocktail but is excellent with offering suggestions for food and then delivering it with excellent service.

The menu choices are many and varied. Prawn cocktail was fresh and nicely presented, sirloin signature steak (certified Angus Beef) was perfectly seasoned and cooked exactly medium rare, salad and baked potato were superior. Husband had pizza (yes they have that too) and was happy enough to bring it back to the hotel to eat as a snack later.

Will definitely return to the Montana Club.

Missoula
“Hit Or Miss...”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Montana club is a true hit or miss i believe to make a great restaurant you have to be on top of your game no matter what, thats what makes you the best and makes for true customer service great they can be slow and but there food can also be good !The last time i ate there about a week ago poor poor service. 1) i ask for a lemon with my water i didnt get it whatever right yea thats what i said 2) my boyfriend order an adult drink and 3 different people brought him 3 different drinks they couldnt get his order right,,,,long island ice tea how hard is that, 3) Then the young man who waited on us put in our order in at different times who does that!!!!??? 4) i got over charged on my dinner so i spoke with the manger and she pretty much said big deal.. um a turkey sandwhich with no side just the sandwhich for 10.99? hmm your out of your mind lady so going to montana club you kinda on your own go luck,

Spokane, Washington
“Poor Service, Cold Food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

It has been about 3 months since my wife and I ate there, but I come to Missoula monthly and haven't stopped thinking about the service and the meal, there. The server was slow, didn't come by to ask if we needed anything or how things were. He just seemed to not be interested in his job at all. My wife ordered fish and chips. For the price, there should have been a whole halibut on the plate. Instead, there were 3 incredibly small pieces, more like fishsticks. I ordered a steak, which was mediocre, at best (and this is Montana?). I also ordered French onion soup, which came out lukewarm, with a crouton, and sprinkled with bagged shredded cheese. The temperature wasn't even enough to melt the cheese. It was truly a sad dining experience.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ron W
Advance, Missouri, United States
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went for LobsterFest also went one time before while traveling through. Great service. Prime Rib slow cooked to perfection. Kaja was our server and remembered us the second time which was a delight. Hannah was our second server and she was attentive, even though there was an hr wait to be seated and the whole restraunt and bar area were packed. She was on top of any needs we had. I had the lobster which was delicious but try the lobster mac and cheese WOW. I have been to 5 star restaurants they beat on taste and texture. Worth going to eat!!!