“close and convenient”

Ranked #13 of 295 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Montana Club Restaurant has something for everyone. Huge breakfasts, steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and more. Choose from an extensive beer, wine and cocktail menu and relax in our Montana Club lounge. See our full menu and the endless possibilities. With locations in Missoula, Butte, Great Falls, Billings and Kalispell, we are Montana's premier hometown restaurant. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner where we're always happy to see you and proud to serve you.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

There is a large menu, good variety and we could walk from the motel. We have eaten here several times and it is always good. The tortilla chicken soup was especially delicious.

There are newer reviews for The Montana Club Restaurant

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My new york steak was tasty, but a little tougher that I expected. I enjoyed the taste of all my food. Service was good. My husband ordered the prime rib for some reason the outside tasted burnt. The burnt flavor of the outside of the prime rib distracted him form the taste of the rest of the prime rib.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Walking distance from our motel with the recommendation by the motel, made this restaurant an easy choice. Very pleased with the food and the many food items to pick from their large menu. The service was average, but that would not stop us from eating there again.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have eaten here (the one on Reserve St) 3 or 4 times and have yet to have a bad experience or a meal I didn't thoroughly enjoy. the grilled salmon was the best! It was a very large serving. I also enjoyed the Filet Mignon. Service is very good and the atmosphere is totally Montana; large open dining room - not too noisy.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Food was very good, drinks were good, service was excellent. This was the first night we arrived in Missoula and we asked our waitress a few questions about places to go. She was really nice, but admitted that she didn't know and sent the manager over. He was so pleasant - told my husband all the good spots to fish, and chatted with us for quite a bit about things to do while we were in town. I liked this place, it has a nice atmosphere. I would go there again.