All reviews close to the airport front desk brewing company rooms are huge full size fridge waffles queen bed hot tub missoula airport nice room would highly recommend this hotel living area minute drive glacier national park nice breakfast indoor pool shuttle service
Reviewed December 14, 2015

An excellent hotel with easy access to the main shopping area of town. This hotel has amazing rooms that are huge, I had my family of 4 in one room and there was still tons of space for everyone which made the trip that much better. Our friends stayed down the hallway from us and had a different type room but it also was huge inside. The beds were great. The room itself was comfy and clean. The staff was helpful and informative when we asked for info on where a good place to eat was. The kiddos had fun at the pool and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back. Only have good things to say, No complaints at all.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
14  Thank Rodney W
Reviewed November 29, 2015

Decided to stay at the Stonecreek Lodge again because it is so convenient to the airport and not far from town. The rooms are very spacious and one can spread out. The only negative comment I have is that the rooms lack warmth in decor and set up. They just have no charm which is sad because they could be fabulous. The same goes for the lobby which is beautiful with wood and a large stone fire place but nobody lingers there, because it is not heated, or at least it is cold there, and again has no ambiance. The daily breakfast buffet is good with eggs, ham, sausages, gravy, biscuits, waffles and many more items. No complaint there. There is also a nice Business center if one wants to print out a boarding pass. And there is a shuttle to the airport upon request. We probably will stay at that hotel again because of the convenience to the airport (we usually arrive on the last flight in and have to leave on the first flight out) but I wish the hotel management would spruce up the decor and make it a truly welcoming place to stay, be it one night or a longer stay. The hotel also has a pool but this time I did not get a chance to swim.

Room Tip: Our room faced towards the gas station in the back and was very quiet. Can't say the same about the heating/AC unit, noisy!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2015

First off, I have stayed her a few times but this is my first review. I really like the location, it is not smack dab in the middle of the hustle & bustle of city traffic yet its just a couple minutes from the main shopping area of Missoula. There is a brewery across the street, a winery a couple blocks away within walking distance and another brewery/pizza place just down the road. The airport is minutes away but there is no noise associated with it. So overall the location is great!

The rooms are larger than normal and I have stayed in a couple of different layouts. All are spacious, clean, quiet and have adequate room to where you do not feel crowded like a "normal" sized room. The last room I had there was a full size fridge which came in handy. The beds are comfortable and have nice décor.

The swimming pool and hot tub are very nice. Very relaxing. The pool was very clean.

Overall, a great stay again and will continue to stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Free wifi everywhere worked great
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
18  Thank Jenn B
Reviewed November 23, 2015

My husband and I stayed here while visiting family in Missoula. This is one of the loveliest hotels we have experienced. Very courteous people. We really enjoyed the comfortable beds. You can always tell how clean a hotel is by the bathrooms and the one in our room was spotless. Nice breakfast in the morning. We felt at home here and will be back. They have the best coffee!

Room Tip: the hotel has a store in the lobby with snacks and food
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
17  Thank Rose J
Reviewed November 22, 2015

Stayed here for 3 nights, my overall experience was great! Super nice rooms, great beds, very clean and quiet. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Great breakfast. Had laundry facilities. Very cool lobby with a huge fireplace. Definitely will stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business