Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Incredible

Reviewed August 7, 2017
yehudah19
Los Angeles, California
Doug Jones is an expert guide and Missoula is the place for trout fishing

Reviewed June 15, 2017
Don29205

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Doug is fantastic. Had never been fishing before but was really happy I met Doug and had the opportunity to go on one of his fishing tours/seminars. Was amazing!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2017

We spent two days with Doug on the Blackfoot and Bitterroot West Fork. This guy knows the rivers and he is very good with weekend fisherman who enjoy the sport but are far from experts. Hiring a good guide makes all the difference for a successful fishing experience. He has the boat, the truck, all the tackle, and above all the knowledge of where to go and how to fish the many rivers in the Missoula area. He is a real pleasure to spend time with as well.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017

Doug Jones consistently deliver amazing experiences on Montana's best fisheries. Incredibly skilled and knowledgeable, Doug is equally great with beginners, to the most seasoned anglers....and everyone in between. He is my "go to" guide when fishing the great state of Montana and I highly recommend that you give Clear Creek Outfitters a shot. You won't be disappointed!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed April 4, 2017

I've been fishing with Doug Jones of Clear Creek Outfitters for the past 5 years. We fished the most productive stretches of the Bitterroot, the Blackfoot, and the Clark Fork. Doug knows his business. He is one of the best guides I have been out with anywhere. I consider myself an intermediate fly fisher. What that translates to is that Doug has to probably tie on many more flies for me than the average person and/or help navigate the birds nests that I somehow seem to be most adept at creating. Never a complaint from Doug. He's a good person and provides a quality service. You may not catch fish every time you go out...it is fishing not catching ... but you will have a good time!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed April 4, 2017

I have fished with Doug Jones and Clear Creek on two different occasions. The experience was fantastic. Doug has great knowledge of the rivers and great respect for the ecology and area he calls home. I am a novice fly fisherman and Doug is very patient and well humored when it comes to tangled lines and flies in the back of his neck. Blackfoot, Bitter Root and Missouri Rivers were all amazing. He is professional and well respected. Boats and gear are in great shape.

Date of experience: September 2016