“Authentic Mexican at its Finest”
Review of Fiesta En Jalisco

Fiesta En Jalisco
Ranked #105 of 303 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Excellent service, excellent food and authentic experience from cooks to wait staff! Large portions and a wide variety of dishes make this dining experience a must if you love Mexican food and you are visiting Missoula, MT.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

There's no way this can advertise as a Mexican restaurant. It wad a pudding with some chili relleno chunks in it that passed their test for a Mexican dish - WRONG ON ALL LEVELS!

I'm from Southern California and you can't fool me! This isn't even Tex-Mex! I think they're using Rosarita canned sauces and ingredients - but that's not home cooked, which they advertise!

The salsa is just tomato juice with some Tabasco in it - yuck!

Where's the cilantro?

I don't know who they are trying to fool - but it won't be me or my wife or anyone else I can tell this to ever again. I wouldn't stop here to get urinated on if I went on fire - the food is THAT bad!

I've seen their TV ads, and that's a bold faced lie that they have any Mexicans working in the place, let alone: cooking this slop!

Stay away, one and all! This ain't Mexican food - no way!

1  Thank SurferJoe46
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was our second visit to Fiesta En Jalisco. Both times were very good. The chips and salsa were very good and refilled promptly by the waiting staff when running low. The food was very tasty and the portions were good. I would recommend the beef enchilada's. The 2 times there, I left feeling full and very satisfied! The price of the food is very reasonable as well. The best part of the meal was the staff! Our waiter was very polite, always smiling and seemed very eager to please. I would recommend this restaurant if in Missoula. We will be back!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Well, I KNOW there are latinos working at this restaurant, but I must say I was let down when I went there expressly for the purpose of getting my Spanish conversation fix taken care of, only to have an American, English-speaking waitress. (Nothing against her, she was a great, cheery waitress...just didn't speak Spanish....)
I got my typical frijoles, arroz, aguacate, and tortillas de harina. The tortillas were very soft and thick...just the way I like 'em! The beans were the normal pinto refried beans...sort of bland compared to red or black beans, but not bad, either. I also warmed up with a cup of cocoa, which I thought was quite delicious, as far as restaurant hot cocoa goes.
I guess I will just have to try again to find an hispanohablante!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Passing through Missoula on way to east coast. Just wanted some basic Mexican food after a long drive. The food served was good but worth coming in for the fast and friendly service at a reasonable price