“Very clean and friendly!”
Review of Staybridge Suites

Staybridge Suites
Ranked #5 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I LOVE this hotel! It's my home away from home! I stay here for business and for play. The staff is fantastic and the rooms are spotless!
I'm not much of a breakfast eater but I look forward to Staybridge breakfast because it's hot and lots of choices. Also, the evening social hours are the best. I hope they never loose that speacial touch!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. Hearing that we are your home away from home is truly the highest compliment we can receive and is exactly what we strive to achieve. We will make sure to pass your remarks onto our team here in Missoula. We hope to see you again soon- thank you!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Everything from the room and rate to the breakfast and welcome dinner were great! All check in and check out staff were exceptional. We will use these hotels in the future as a result. Perfect location if you need to stay a few days as you had ability to cook in the room and had a large fridge and barbecue available for your use. Typically stay at Best Western but this was a great alternative.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Donna M-

Thank you! We truly appreciate your 5 star/bubble review of the Staybridge Suites. We love to hear that our extended stay amenities, like our kitchens with full size refrigerator and BBQ Grills, worked great for you! And we are honored by your review-Thanks again for being our guest!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

On the third night of a cross country drive, the Staybridge was a welcome surprise from the sterile Holiday Inn Express and the transient feeling La Quinta. It feel warmer, more lie a proper hotel than a one night over glorified motel. The towels in the room are better, popcorn was a nice add. Furnishings look and feel better. Central air rather than those noisy window units make sleep quieter and peaceful. Priced right too. We had a two queen suite.
The breakfast area was a bit small but okay. They take pets and while our room was perfect I wonder if down te road their pet policy will turn some off. I will stay at Staybright again. They have a good product and really good value.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We really appreciate your feedback and your willingness to share your experiences with other travelers. Thank you so much for being our guest!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Im currently in the middle of a months stay at the Staybridge, and the hotel itself is beyond superior expectations. I would have rated it a five for it's appearance, front desk staff, and convenience if it were not for the breakfast staff. One lady in particular is very rude. I scheduled a 5am shuttle to the airport and she was apparently the shuttle driver along with breakfast attendant that morning. She made it very know as to how annoyed she was that she had to shuttle me to the airport when she had 21 firemen coming down for breakfast. I obviously felt very awkward, so apologized and kept quiet. She on the other hand wanted me to know how much she didn't like the company I was working for. The entire 5am shuttle ride to the airport she was complaining and making me feel very un-comfortable. She also ridiculed my associate one morning for making a spill with the waffle mix, following him around asking if he is always this messy or just while he's staying where someone cleans up his mess. An obvious show of un-professionalism. On another day myself and a few other hotel guest showed to breakfast about five minutes before it closed down. We fully respected it closed down at 930am but the food that was left would be thrown away anyway, so what was the harm in letting us grab a plate? She ran ahead of us to pull the breakfast buffet down, at one point grabbing a spoon out of an elderly woman's hand as she was going for the fruit bowl. When the elderly lady requested she leave the breakfast out while she gets some for her handicapped husband the breakfast attendant rudely told her she had a noon lunch and breakfast was over. I've never witnessed this kind of treatment in a hotel. The front desk is very accommodating and I appreciate how patient they are with our shuttle request to and from work, but I would recommend some training to the breakfast crew. I expect a pleasant rest of the stay, but decided to buy toaster strudels to keep in my full size freezer so I can enjoy my breakfast. Great job to the rest of the staff at Staybridge.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank B C
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear B C,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. It is great to know that our hotel was to your liking. However, I sincerely apologize that your breakfast experience was sub standard due to the service received. Please be assured that we will have this addressed with our team to consider for improvements needed.

I sincerely hope that the next time you are in the area you give our hotel another try.

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Friendly staff, very clean and modern, decent location. The sort of place we could make an extended stay. We did one night this time. Thought the price was a bit steep until we saw what we were getting for our $200. Brought our leftover BBQ back to heat up as a midnight snack. Great sleep for me; some recurring noises kept my wife awake part of the night. Really enjoyed our time here...and walked 100 feet to the Dairy Queen for a Blizzard. Nice!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Doctor_Hemlock-

Thank you so much for your review of the Staybridge Suites! We appreciate your feedback and wanted to apologize about the noise that kept your wife from sleeping. And we love to hear that our location worked great for you! (We love our Blizzard runs too!)

Hope to see you again in Missoula!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel on our trip through Missoula. We were thoroughly impressed with the hotel, and staff and will stay again our next time through. First they allow dogs, which is awesome. They also have suites, a home theater, billards room, pool, basketball court, laundry facility, great breakfast, and bbq's. We don't always want to eat out and this hotel allows you the comforts of home, while on the road. Great hotel concept Staybridge, I will check out your hotels in other cities.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

We are so glad you and your family were able to benefit from so many of our great amenities! We appreciate your family staying with us and allowing us to serve you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and hope you will indeed find more Staybridge Suites along your way.

Thanks again!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Staybridge Suites in Missoula is a fine facility. Clean comfortable rooms and convenient to I-90. The property is in keeping with the relatively high standards of the Staybridge name. This place also permits pets and that is a plus for us. There is a very nice dog walking area behind the hotel adjacent to a pretty little stream. The only downside I would mention is the relatively unfriendly reception. We visited twice, coming and going, and on the first visit the young man behind the desk seemed new and a bit flustered. On the second visit a young woman checked us in and she obviously knew what she was doing but could have made us more welcome with a smile. Small issues, of course, but a pleasant welcome is part of the all important first impression.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the fantastic 5 star/bubble review of the Staybridge Suites. Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving us such great feedback.