Tripadvisor
Missoula
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Place To Meet With Friends”
Review of Miller Creek Cafe

Miller Creek Cafe
Ranked #109 of 326 Restaurants in Missoula
Description: Great neighborhood cafe. Fair prices. Burgers, sandwiches, appetizers and cold local draft beer.. free wi-fi and friendly service.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a gem in Miller Creek. Love coming here with friends, and can't wait for the new addition to be open!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed August 3, 2019

I was driving through the area and searched for the nearest place, ordered a turkey guacamole melt to go. It was a huge sandwich, very filling but unfortunately not very memorable.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019

I eat at the Miller Creek Cafe several times during the summer after golf. The food is just amazing! The variety of the specials is impressive. Breakfast and lunch are among the best in Missoula.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019

We are always looking for new spots to eat when we visit Missoula and we found this one on the internet. It is a small restaurant located at the Linda Vista Golf Course. The restaurant is open all winter.

My wife and I each tried a different burger and both were excellent. The brioche buns were really fresh and the burger had a nice flavour. The fries were good too. It only has about 10 tables and by the time we left it was full. Excellent service and there was only one server. A variety of choices on the menu and decent prices.

It is located off Highway 93 on the south end of Missoula. You turn at Miller Road just by Walmart. Just plug Linda Vista golf course into your GPS. I think it was a couple of miles off the Highway.

Obviously lots of locals dine here and we would definitely go back. They had a really nice outdoor sitting area that would be nice in the summer.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

My buds and I went there to grab a cold one and eat a burger. The burger was spot on and the beers were ice cold. The staff is friendly, and I highly recommend the place for that meal right after you finish the 9th hole.

Date of visit: September 2018