Tripadvisor
Fun Times

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
nellybelle8
Missoula MT
Awesome fabulous terrific fun!

Reviewed December 30, 2019
874justicet

All reviews escape room looking glass alice in wonderland company outing great fun clues challenges brain hints blast depot activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

These escape rooms are really fun. The kids mostly took over and figured out all the clues, but I helped write stuff down! All in all an exciting and challenging hour of brain power!

Date of experience: December 2019
bigskybreakout, Owner at Big Sky Breakout, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Nelly! We find that having kids in the game really helps, they see so much, and their thinking is unhampered, it's really fun to see. We are delighted that your group had fun, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

A friend (age 25), and my two grandmothers (age 74 & 69), and I all took on the challenge and absolutely cannot wait to go again! Jack was so nice, enthusiastic, and friendly. Definitely a must for family and friends.

Date of experience: December 2019
bigskybreakout, Owner at Big Sky Breakout, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate this amazing review!

Reviewed December 10, 2019

My son and I joined a couple in the Deception Depot and made our escape with the cash and gold with minutes to spare. A very interactive game where intuitive thinkers thrive. Time flies so don’t dawdle!

Date of experience: December 2019
hawaiindreamseekers, Owner at Big Sky Breakout, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review Doug! We really appreciate it. We are delighted you had fun and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 11, 2019

I went with a group of 12 year old girls and they had such a blast working out the clues together. The monitor gave just right right amount of hints to help them move through the challenges together with a big sense of group accomplishment. It was helpful to have one adult in the room with them but they did most of the work themselves!

Date of experience: October 2019

Thanks Julie! It was a delight have you all come play!

Reviewed September 1, 2019

Several breakout rooms to choose from and they are all very exciting! They each have amazing staging and have been very well thought out! Challenging and exciting with mystery at every turn... I've done them all except one, and I can't wait to get back to Missoula to breakout again!! The team was professional and engaging and really have a very unique place in downtown... if you're in town don't miss this!!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank 406MTExplorer

Thank you so much for this awesome review!