Miles City Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Miles City(Miles City)
View Hotel
Sleep Inn & Suites(Miles City)
Olive Hotel(Miles City)
  • Free Internet
Sundowner Inn(Forsyth)
View Hotel
All reviewscomfort innroom was cleanno elevatorone nightomelette stationsecond floortrail mixwafflescookiesrestaurants in the areawelcome bagbaconbreakfast was excellentnight managerbottled waterhot tublate night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I don't usually fly if we are planning a vacation in the U.S. We actually prefer driving and seeing the country. Recently we took a trip near Seattle to visit friends and do some crabbing. We decided to stop in Miles City Montana because we had driven enough for that day. When I called for a room many were taken so I reluctantly took a room at the Comfort Inn for a lot more money than we usually spend on a road trip. We are Choice Privilege members and they have a summer special going on so it seemed okay to spend so much. The room was clean and the breakfast in the morning was good but that is about all I can say regarding the hotel. The room was average size, no elevator for the second floor we had booked, skimpy, thin towels. Just not the kind of room I was expecting for 113.00 for one night - and that was on a weekday night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Amazing staff and a really nice hotel. Perfect location.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank mrintimate
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Wives beware!! There is a little 19 year old girl that works here that flirts with all the men that walk in. I was here for 3 days on business and seen her leaving 2 different men's rooms in the middle of the night. I am a smoker and when I went out to smoke late one night I saw her leaving a man's room next door to me. Thought it was odd. The next night the same thing but a different room! Not sure what's up but the way she was dressed kind of said it all! I will never stay here agian! Very unprofessional!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Stayed here one night while traveling. Room was clean, nicely furnished. Breakfast was good for motel-type. Location is convenient to the freeway, but not too far from downtown and/or fast food outlets. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TriRidge
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Our family with 4 kids, 2 parents, and 2 grandparents stayed here in June 2011 on our way home from our trip to Grand Teton and Yellowstone. The hotel was nice, with a decent breakfast. We had two adjoining rooms. The rooms were nicely decorated and clean. The double-queen rooms were pretty cozy for four people per room, but we were only there for one night. The sink was outside the bathroom in the room. This was a good stop for us and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family