“Will Be Back Again!”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Miles City
Los Angeles, California
“Will Be Back Again!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

After driving in the rain for 2 days the Guesthouse Inn was just what we needed. A very warm and friendly place. Large rooms! Great breakfast. My husband really liked the potatoes and gravy. We will be back! I highly reccomend

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Brandon, Canada
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is the second stay at this hotel. It has large clean rooms and is conveniently located not far from the highway. The breakfasts were very good, hot, eggs, bacon, sausage, buscuits and the like. The staff very helpful and friendly. The TV was basic, not flatscreen. The bed a little dated but I didn't mind it. It was firm.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
GuestHouseInnMT, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you Ss987 for your most recent stay with us at the GuestHouse International Inn & Suites - Miles City, MT. I have great news for you, we will be replacing our beds with pillow tops mattresses within the month and flat screens are in the works. I hope you will spread the word and come back with your friends and/or family on your next visit!!! Have a great 2013!
Arlington, VA, USA
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I've stayed here twice on trips to Miles City, although I find there are so few GuestHouse Inn & Suites around that I favor International Hotels Group so I can rack up some points. Anyway, the hotel is clean and the pool area is well kept. It is right by the highway and adjacent to a farm and stays nice and quiet. The continental breakfast that was included was almost a full breakfast and was the best free breakfast I've had at a hotel. Got a room with bunk beds and my kids loved it.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Francisco M
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on our way to Yellowstone new nothing about the place and was very pleasently surprised, the hotel was lovely clean and comfortable got wonderful advise from the friendly reception staff on where to eat and what to see. The Museum was so interesting spent 2 hours there and then found the greatest saloon bar (pub) which was steeped in history and very well maintained, just had to have another drink or 3! Had a lovely visit and would highly recommend a stay in Miles City

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara404
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was the 3rd time we stayed at the Guesthouse. We found it to be looking a bit dated this time..color scheme, in need of some minor repair in the bath:baseboards by the shower etc, but this place is always clean. I can deal with some wear and tear if a place is clean! The comp breakfast is really nice, too. No wafflemaker, but real eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, plus the juices and toasts, english muffins, etc. They offer express check-out, which is nice. No lounge or restaurant on site, but within a short drive (1/2 mile) of the usual fare and a gas station. Staff is always friendly and parking is ample. We'll stay again.

Room Tip: A room that doesn't face the interstate is quieter.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Just wanted to make a comment about this hotel. I do realize this is a small town and you only have so many choices. I travel with pets but I need a full kitchen so I can cook and reduce my costs. However when I called they failed to tell me that I would not qualify for an extended stay suite because of the pets. I also did not realize that because of the pets only stay in certain rooms. Plus there are no elevators and I am on the 2nd floor. So half my car is still packed for now. The room is clean but the beds are to firm for me. When I arrived yesterday it became a bit dicey but finally got there. Computer space is very small and very few electrical plugs. No closet. I did go to the local steak house as the staff recommended and it was wonderful. Breakfast this am was great

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Spent the night here on our way to Minnesota. Nice hotel, clean and quiet. Bed was too firm for me. They have a nice big pet area for our dog and even supply "doo-doo" bags and a garbage can. The free breakfast was good - scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, biscuits & gravy along with the usual pastries. Price was a little high, $121 for 2 people and a small dog (in April), but with the free breakfast it worked out to be more reasonable. Would stay again.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, the ground floor is best.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank idaho48
GuestHouseInnMT, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City, responded to this review, May 6, 2012
Thank you Overnighter for your review. We hope to see you soon on your return visit. If there is anything else we can do to make your stay better than the last, please let us know. Safe travels!