“We stayed again”

FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Miles City
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was the 3rd time we stayed at the Guesthouse. We found it to be looking a bit dated this time..color scheme, in need of some minor repair in the bath:baseboards by the shower etc, but this place is always clean. I can deal with some wear and tear if a place is clean! The comp breakfast is really nice, too. No wafflemaker, but real eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, plus the juices and toasts, english muffins, etc. They offer express check-out, which is nice. No lounge or restaurant on site, but within a short drive (1/2 mile) of the usual fare and a gas station. Staff is always friendly and parking is ample. We'll stay again.

Room Tip: A room that doesn't face the interstate is quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Just wanted to make a comment about this hotel. I do realize this is a small town and you only have so many choices. I travel with pets but I need a full kitchen so I can cook and reduce my costs. However when I called they failed to tell me that I would not qualify for an extended stay suite because of the pets. I also did not realize that because of the pets only stay in certain rooms. Plus there are no elevators and I am on the 2nd floor. So half my car is still packed for now. The room is clean but the beds are to firm for me. When I arrived yesterday it became a bit dicey but finally got there. Computer space is very small and very few electrical plugs. No closet. I did go to the local steak house as the staff recommended and it was wonderful. Breakfast this am was great

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Spent the night here on our way to Minnesota. Nice hotel, clean and quiet. Bed was too firm for me. They have a nice big pet area for our dog and even supply "doo-doo" bags and a garbage can. The free breakfast was good - scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, biscuits & gravy along with the usual pastries. Price was a little high, $121 for 2 people and a small dog (in April), but with the free breakfast it worked out to be more reasonable. Would stay again.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, the ground floor is best.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank idaho48
GuestHouseInnMT, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Thank you Overnighter for your review. We hope to see you soon on your return visit. If there is anything else we can do to make your stay better than the last, please let us know. Safe travels!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed at the Guesthouse twice over the past week when traveling through Montana. The hotel is a nice and clean place that allows dogs. I recommend requesting rooms on the backside away from the parking lot. We stayed on the 2nd floor on the backside our first stop there, and found it much quieter than the first floor parking lot room we had on our way home. There is a free breakfast with the room that was good.

Room Tip: Ask for backside of hotel rooms for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
GuestHouseInnMT, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Thank you for remembering us through your travels in eastern Montana. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more in the near future. If there is anything else we can do to make your next visit better than the last, please let us know. Safe Travels!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Newer hotel and very nice staff make this a good place to stay. Next to freeway, so a little louder than I prefer. I will stay here again.

Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank KevinBuildsWireless
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This is a very clean hotel, there is pride in hotel. True beds could be better. Fridges and microwaves in room. Nice breakfast. Spent a week here six months aga and am back for a week .

Room Tip: First floor, not sure there is an evelvator.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Very nice staff. Beds could be better. Clean. Quiet. Good price.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family