“Decent Choice”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A friend and I traveling through decided to try this place because of the high ratings on Trip Advisor.

It wasn't bad.

We each ordered burgers and fries. They were good, but not outstanding. They were similar to what you would get at a chain like Applebee's or Chili's. I ordered mine rare and it was more of a medium rare, but it was still decent.

We were seated right by the kitchen door, which was a little annoying, but there were pretty busy on a Friday night, so I understand.

I would recommend trying this place if someone asked me, and I would eat here again, but I'll probably try something different next time I pass through.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Extremely impressed. Had Cobb salad that was generous, well priced and exactly how I’d make it. Husband had chicken fried steak which I ate most of. Well-thought out wine selection. Nice atmosphere, lovely staff, and logically priced. Will be returning often.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

We had the fried pickle spears to start with. Oh so Good!!! My husband had the French dip and I had the fish tacos. EVERYTHING was excellent! Would most definitely stop back! Thank you for the awesome service.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018

This is the best place in Miles City to have lunch or supper. The menu is wide range and we haven't ever had anything that wasn't delicious. The staff is very attentive and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

We are not a fan, the atmosphere is ok and we keep going back 3 times but if you are looking for a Medium Rare to rare steak we have yet to accomplish that here. The Mexican restaurant is pretty good though just a bit down the street. Try for yourself because it isn’t bad, it could just be better.

Sorry