“Outstanding ”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely impressed. Had Cobb salad that was generous, well priced and exactly how I’d make it. Husband had chicken fried steak which I ate most of. Well-thought out wine selection. Nice atmosphere, lovely staff, and logically priced. Will be returning often.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the fried pickle spears to start with. Oh so Good!!! My husband had the French dip and I had the fish tacos. EVERYTHING was excellent! Would most definitely stop back! Thank you for the awesome service.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018

This is the best place in Miles City to have lunch or supper. The menu is wide range and we haven't ever had anything that wasn't delicious. The staff is very attentive and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

We are not a fan, the atmosphere is ok and we keep going back 3 times but if you are looking for a Medium Rare to rare steak we have yet to accomplish that here. The Mexican restaurant is pretty good though just a bit down the street. Try for yourself because it isn’t bad, it could just be better.

Sorry

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2018

This is a great restaurant in a small town like Miles City. I had the fish and chips and my husband had the salmon. They were both great dishes. I had the mushroom soup and it was excellent. I also ordered the Coronarita, which was a great drink. My fish was not pre-formed pieces of fish, they were real chunks of fish in a wonderful batter. My husband had the salmon with a side of cottage cheese and macaroni and cheese. He really liked the options he had for sides. For dessert my husband had the Mudslide, a grownup chocolate drink. It was too good. This whole meal was outstanding. We will visit MC in the future and probably eat here again.

Date of visit: September 2018