“Good for around here ”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

We are not a fan, the atmosphere is ok and we keep going back 3 times but if you are looking for a Medium Rare to rare steak we have yet to accomplish that here. The Mexican restaurant is pretty good though just a bit down the street. Try for yourself because it isn’t bad, it could just be better.

Sorry

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 18, 2018

This is a great restaurant in a small town like Miles City. I had the fish and chips and my husband had the salmon. They were both great dishes. I had the mushroom soup and it was excellent. I also ordered the Coronarita, which was a great drink. My fish was not pre-formed pieces of fish, they were real chunks of fish in a wonderful batter. My husband had the salmon with a side of cottage cheese and macaroni and cheese. He really liked the options he had for sides. For dessert my husband had the Mudslide, a grownup chocolate drink. It was too good. This whole meal was outstanding. We will visit MC in the future and probably eat here again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

After the great reviews decided to try this as our go to restaurant, the Cho House, was shut down.
Good points- reasonable wine list, wonton appetizer was good, service very pleasant
Bad- tempted by the brisket Wellington but wanted to try a sample of meat. It was good- when the Wellington came it was too salty to eat. Coffee asked to be hot- was mediocre warm
I’d give them another try but perhaps do the prime sliders
Oh and the walleye sliders we saw on their web menu are not being served. That’s what drew us in the first place!.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

We actually ate here twice in the 18-hour timeframe when we were in Miles City. The service was great both times and the food came out hot and quick. The soup/chili that comes as a side is quite a nice portion. I had steak for dinner that was cooked perfect and for lunch the following day had the taco salad that was nice. I would 100% encourage anyone to swing by for a meal or a drink.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in while traveling to families house in Montana. The restaurant is comfortable and modern themed. The selections vary from the usual appetizers to Siracha marinated fish tacos and ribeye steaks. The food was great. Cobb salad was just iceberg lettuce, could have used an artisan or even romaine iceberg blend, but the rotisserie chicken along with the traditional Cobb ingredients was a solid choice. Cream of mushroom soup made in house was appropriately seasoned and thickened to the correct consistency. Fish tacos were amazing. Service was very polite and attentive.