“Worth your money ”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in while traveling to families house in Montana. The restaurant is comfortable and modern themed. The selections vary from the usual appetizers to Siracha marinated fish tacos and ribeye steaks. The food was great. Cobb salad was just iceberg lettuce, could have used an artisan or even romaine iceberg blend, but the rotisserie chicken along with the traditional Cobb ingredients was a solid choice. Cream of mushroom soup made in house was appropriately seasoned and thickened to the correct consistency. Fish tacos were amazing. Service was very polite and attentive.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Stopped here for lunch based on trip advisor reviews I had the burger wife had fish and chips b I th were above average. Fresh cut fries were great. Place was very clean and service was friendly and efficient. Total cost was $30

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten here before while traveling through Montana and it’s consistently good. Their Caesar salad with grilled chicken is especially delicious.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

When traveling west on I-94 the Blackiron Grill is located just off of the first exit to Miles City. The location was the reason we had dinner at the restaurant in May of 2017. Flash forward to September of 2018, and we are again on I-94 but this time around 1:00 P.M. in the afternoon. We didn’t know if the Blackiron would be open for lunch, but based on our previous experience we pulled off hoping it would be, and it was.

I can’t remember what we ate in 2017, but I do remember the food and service was very good. (For some reason my wife and I both thought the French fries were exceptional).

This year, we both ordered a hamburger and fries, and I was hoping the food would be as good as last time and that we wouldn’t lose a lot of time on our journey to Yellowstone. Both of our desires were met. (& again the French Fries were exceptional).

Is it possible to have a favorite restaurant that is 976 miles from home? If the Blackiron was located in our hometown area we would be regular clients.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed nearby on our way west. Saw the reviews on TA so we stopped for supper. We weren't disappointed. Clean, modern design. Friendly, helpful staff. Prompt service on a busy Saturday night. Our waitress was attentive, offered several suggestions for drinks and entries. Food was delicious. Try the smoked sampler plate with zucchini as a side.