“Great Choice!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Eagan, Minnesota
“Great Choice!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night here on our way to Yellowstone. It's location off the highway is convenient. It's new so things were in very good shape and clean. Friendly staff. The bathrooms are what you'd hope for in a new hotel - large, clean, good lighting in the shower, space to put your things in the shower, etc. A little less than ideal counter space for a family, but workable. The beds were very comfortable and good pillows. Pool was very small but not busy on a Thursday night so not an issue for us. The fitness room is also small but equipment is in good condition. Nice and simple free breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013
Chad R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you, for choosing the Miles City Sleep Inn & Suites. We strive to give our guest the best possible stay every time. We appreciate all the kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was our first stay at the Sleep Inn. We have always stayed at other properties in Miles City, but since this property is new, thought we'd give it a shot. Wow! Although our room was on the small side, it was spotless, the linens and towels were plush--and the bed was the best I've slept on. I didn't want to get out of bed! The breakfast was plentiful, hot and well-tended by the hospitality staff. I also enjoyed the Brita water stations where I could fill my water bottle...nice touch! I will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: This property has an elevator, so rooms on upper floors were no problem.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Chad R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites of Miles City. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable. We truly value your comments and hope that we see you again soon.
Paris, Kentucky
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a beautiful, new hotel--very clean and comfortable. My husband and I stayed here during a recent cross-country road trip. We loved the walk-in shower and the bed and pillows were so luxurious, it was very hard to get up the next morning. I highly recommend this hotel if you are passing through Miles City.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Another great Sleep Inn but this is the 1st time we experienced "Welcome" cookies and SOUP. What a pleasant surprise. A good location near the interstate. Everything her is A1. Great staff and warm breakfast compliment your stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We just wanted to thank you for chooseing the Sleep Inn & Suites of Miles and our staff is alway her for our guest.
Orting, Washington
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is a fairly new hotel so the amenities are nice and up to date. The rooms are nice. My room had a 42" HDTV in it very nice. Another cool thing the room had was a light that stayed on in the bathroom. It was not super bright but bright enough to mot have to turn the overhead light on in the middle of the night. Never easy to go back to sleep after turning the big light on. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and a safe in the closet. Great business center also. The breakfast room was enormous. It had cheese omelets (a nice change), bacon, hard boiled eggs, cereal, waffles, fruit, yogurt pastries and more. I would definitely stay here again.

Green Features: Recycling centers and other environmentally friendly things were a welcome sight. Oddly enough not having 2 full rolls of Toilet Paper was a good thing. I have wondered if other hotels throw away have used rolls.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Chad R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Miles City Sleep Inn & Suites. We truly value your comments and hope that we have the privilege of serving you the next time.
Montana
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have stayed here twice for business, most recently on 5/13/13. In the past I have tried five other places in Miles City, some good - some not so much. From here on out I will stay only at the Sleep Inn.
Location is very good, near the interstate but not right next to it, and close to food and stores.
The facility is very well kept and the rooms are large and well appointed. The beds are very comfortable and I love the large walk - in showers.
The motel was at full capacity when I was there and still my room was very quiet. The televisions are large wall mounted flat screens, and internet hookup or wireless is available and quick.
The hot breakfast in the morning is very good and the attendant is a sweetheart. I found it to be a great start to the day.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Chad R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites for your stay while in Miles City. I am glad that your stay with us was enjoyable.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Fridge and Micro served well as did comfortable spacious rooms and sleepy nice comforters and linens. New facility (June 2012) and it shows well. The cookies and chicken soup as welcome warmth at the sign in was another nice touch. Easy on/off access from I-94. Great staff and a tasty warm breakfast as well. Great deal for little bucks

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites of Miles City. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable. I also love the feed back about our hotel.