“Delightful Surprise”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Miles City
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We have stayed at Sleep Inns before, and thought they were adequate, but nothing special. This one was different.
Check-in with Ron was efficient, but friendly. Liked the chocolate chip cookies.
The property is new, and looks it. Very clean. Our room was very nice. Wifi (an important consideration for us) was reliable. Great bed, and a quiet night's sleep.
Breakfast selection was extensive, and tasty. I didn't get her name, but the breakfast room attendant was friendly, and helpful.
The ONLY reason I didn't rate excellent, is I feel all the hotels in Montana and North Dakota.
But we definitely plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Chad R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites for your stay while in Miles City. I am glad that your stay with us was enjoyable. Ron and the rest of our team are striving to be a comfortable and enjoyable home away from home for our guests.

We truly value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in our area.

Chad Ridenour GM
Miles City, MT

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Upon check-in, the clerk noticed a problem with my rate. She called for the manager, and he informed me that since I had booked a double queen, but I was a single, he had upgraded me to a King Suite at no extra charge sine he needed my original room for 2 people. It was a very nice surprise! I had also mentioned that I had been up early that day to travel and all I wanted was to soak and then go to bed. Before I knew it, he had changed my room again to a King Suite with a tub! It was a great room, more than I needed, but very much appreciated. The only downside was the room was next to the fire exit door so many people used that exit since it was a long walk back to the elevators. Very quiet otherwise. Didn't even know I was next to a semi-truck parking lot until the next morning when I looked out the window.

I rated the fitness area "poor" due to the fact it only had one treadmill and one recline bike.

Room Tip: Just asked to NOT be located next to an exit door.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Chad R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites of Miles City. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable. I also love the feed back about our fitness room, if we don't know what our guest needs are we can't fix it. This review was very helpful to our hotel.

Chad Ridenour GM

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Very nice people working at this hotel, rooms were beautiful also. Over all this was one of the nicest of the Choice hotels I have stayed at in a few years. The beds were comfortable, decent internet service, nice bathrooms. Just a nice place to stay. I will definately stay here again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Miles City Sleep Inn & Suites. We truly value your comments and hope that we have the privilege of serving your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed at the Sleep Inn, Designed to Dream, last night and the name fits it really well. The hotel was opened only in June and it is beautifully designed and full of details. We wished we could have stayed longer. We have been travelling for a week and it was our best hotel experience, and all our hotels have been good. Breakfast was excellent—best coffee, Starbuck’s chocolate, healthy fruits, oatmeal, as well as sinful but very tasty biscuits, bacon, sausage. Choices for everyone. All the staff were very special, but our most memorable experiences were with the check in staff in the evening and Margaret who works the breakfast. She gave us wonderful information for our trip and steered us in the right direction. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area and would return in a flash. Congratulations to the owners, management and staff. It is this kind of service and attitude that will bring customers back.

Room Tip: Any room will be fine.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Margaritab710, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for all your kind words. It's guest like you that make our jobs fun. I hope you had a wonderful trip and looking forword to seeing you back with our hotel some day.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stayed here for one night last night. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Check in and out was quick and easy. Breakfast was nice, as was the pool. The free Wifi ran smoothly. I have no complaints, and would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Paula R, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites of Miles City. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable. We truly value your comments and hope that we have the privilege of serving your lodging needs in the future.

Paula Ruark
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was a beautiful brand new hotel. Elegant room with King size bed & lovely shower room - no bath. We could not figure out how to change the Air conditioning & a man came immediately & showed us & adjusted everything to our liking. The staff were all very friendly & & helpful.The bed was wonderful - great sleep!! Great breakfast - bacon, scrambled eggs etc. The manager , Chad also came & introduced himself to us & was also very helpful in making suggestions about what we could do in Miles City. Unfortunately the official opening was 2 days after we left!
Would go back in a heart beat!

Room Tip: A lovely brand new clean place - would recommend it any time.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Paula R, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites for your stay while in Miles City. I am glad that your stay with us was enjoyable. Chad and his team are striving to be a comfortable and enjoyable home away from home for our guests.

Regards,