Motel 6 Miles City
Sleep Inn & Suites(Miles City)
$110
$99
$96
$66
$76
Miles City Hotel(Miles City)
$99
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againgreat roomafter a long daynice staymontanarenovationconveniencerefrigeratorgas
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Service was good..this is not a knock on them. It's just the property is run down and full of construction workers. The room was small and clean but full of flys, which I killed with their towels :). It was a quick one night stay on our way to Yellowstone. I would of liked to stay somewhere else but what can I say...the price was right.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2011

After a hot day and a long drive, we were disappointed to find that the hotel had no ice! The little refrigerator in the room was welcome. The restaurant next door was highly recommended, but we didn’t try it.
The hotel property was very rundown, but the room was comfortable and clean. I was a little leary after reading the reviews, but our stay was quiet. We were just above the office.
There was limited truck parking on the property, but we were directed to a spot where about three trucks could fit. It was difficult to maneuver into a position where it would be easy to pull out in the morning.
We had some vehicle trouble in a rental moving truck and we were directed to the local Wal-Mart. When they couldn’t do the work they recommended a car dealership next door, Notbohm Motors. The service department was honest and went beyond expectations. If you have car trouble in the area (heaven forbid) go there!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Staff was helpful, though the signed release about the 20-minute complaint window was disconcerting and made us wonder what had happened in the past to bring this on. The room was clean and spartan and seemed to have been updated fairly recently. There appeared to be many long-term male guests at the motel who had set up barbeques and lawn chairs outside their rooms. While I'm sure it was safe, a single woman could feel uncomfortable staying here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I was passing through on my way back to Billings Montana due to weather I had to stop in miles city. Because all of the other hotels in miles city were full I ended up getting a room at motel 6. I walked into the office and a young girl named kelsey was working, she was up beat and so friendly. She made sure to remind me of the discounts I could get for AARP. She recommended a great place to eat and it was outstanding. The room she gave me was very nice, quiet and the bed was outstanding. I would recommend this motel to anyone. The staff was great the room was amazing. Outside could use some work. Over all A+. I hope to come back soon.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Sassy_angel60
Reviewed June 23, 2011

No price listed inside or out .. that’s not a good sign. And they have you sign a slip of paper saying that you understand that you have 20 minutes to complain about the room or it’s your problem … another not so good sign.

But other than that … it’s a ‘6. Meets all their standards. IMO, a lot of the Motel 6’s have become overpriced this summer but unless you can find a Ma and Pa place in this town (I haven’t) for less, this is as good as it gets.

Two people behind the front desk, place was busy. After I went out to eat at the 4B’s next door (a great reason to stay here) I had a message waiting on my phone. Front desk was wanting to know if everything was OK with my room. It was.

Did have to call down and ask about the WiFi … it’s free but not working tonight. Full signal, likely just need to be re-booted, I didn’t stay up that long. It was working again by the AM.

No pics, this is your average '6