“My favorite slice of Mexico in Montana”
Review of Mexico Lindo

Mexico Lindo
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Miles City
Cuisines: Mexican
Montana
“My favorite slice of Mexico in Montana”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was in Miles City on a business trip and was looking forward to eating here after one previous visit. I had not eaten all day and was ready for a real meal. I ordered the large combination consisting of a taco, enchilada, chili rellano and tostada (all shredded beef) with rice and beans.
Between the chips, excellent salsa (three kinds including one that was fiery goodness) a Negra Modelo or two and the massive meal they set in front of me, I was glad my motel had a fridge for the excess.
I travel quite a lot for work and eat at every Mexican restaurant I come across. Although I have lived most of my life in Montana I am a native Arizonan and have some relatives that are hispanic, so I consider myself to be well schooled as far as Mexican food is concerned. That said, I prefer this eatery to any I have been to in Montana. The service was attentive and the food was wonderful.
The only thing keeping me from eating here weekly is the sad fact that it is close to a six hour drive from my part of Montana!

• Visited May 2013

Greeley, Colorado
“Clean, delicious, friendly, fantastic, fun!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Totally cool says my 12 year old! Amazing food!! My smothered burrito was actually smothered! I would drive the 2 hours to eat here, absolutely!

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles
“Surprised how good it was”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Being I am from California I know what good Mexican food should be like. I did not think that Montana could possibly have a good Mexican restaurant, however, I was totally wrong. We were having a family reunion and went in with a party of 25. The menu was extensive and the service was great. The food was true good Mexican quality which was a great surprise. I would highly recommend this place when in town.

Visited April 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Great Mexican food in a small town”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Considering its location in a small town in the middle of Montana, I wasn't sure if we could expect the best Mexican food. Boy was I wrong! The food here was authentic and delicious. And on top of that,the service couldn't be beat. Everyone at my table tried something different from their extensive menu and we all cleaned our plates. Yummo! I would highly recommend this restaurant and hope I get to enjoy it again the next time I pass through town.

• Visited February 2013
COLUMBIA FALLS
“Nice place”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

The food was great, one of my favorite stops in miles, service was fast and friendly. reasonably priced and large portions.