“Pretty darn good!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Pretty darn good! I've eaten here 5 or 6 times. The service has always been decent, but never really impressive; they are courteous but tend to take their sweet time with drink refills and occasionally forget small requests (additional silverware, etc).
Every steak I've had here has been good and cooked as ordered. I did have one waiter, quite curiously, ask me how I wanted my pork chop once - I replied that I wanted it the only way you ever make a pork chop (well). And I got one that was probably medium and still a bit bloody; I sent it back and asked for a burger instead (which was quite good and I could tell they turned it around quickly after the faux paus with the pork chop). The casserole side dish is very tasty and I think I've tried every dessert and can't complain.

1  Thank Francisco M

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We came in about an hour before closing, so we didn't have to wait for a table. The beer selection was good, our steaks were perfectly cooked, the service was great, and the price was right. What else can you ask for?

1  Thank meardynit
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I was staying the night in Miles City and picked this restaurant due to the good reviews. Plus, the front desk staff recommended it as well. I had one of their specials, the blackened ribeye covered in blue cheese with garlic mashed potatoes and a side salad. It was one of the best steaks I ever had. I sat at the bar, and overall it was a nice environment. The waitress at the bar was great and really seemed to enjoy her job. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We arrived at this restaurant & had to wait for about 20 minutes as it was so busy & so terribly noisy. We were asked if we would like to go & eat on the patio where the band would be playing & I said that as long as were on the patio away from the band we would go. The place was infested with flies & the the so-called band were pretty pathetic!
I ordered the Caesar salad which was tasteless - I left half of it. The jumbo shrimp with garlic mashed potato & garlic bread was good & my husband's huge top sirloin with fries was very good.
We were plagued by the flies which was very unpleasant.
I am not sure whether I would go back there - it would be a toss-up of a long wait & noise or flies

Reviewed August 23, 2012

After driving 9 hours from Saskatoon, we wanted something filling. The hotel told us to check out the Rib and Chop House. Located out in front of the Walmart, its a little hard to spot from the road. Our waitress, Nancy, was super friendly and extremely quick. We both got amazing sirloin steak. Good prices and excellent service. Great spot if you're just passing through. Big dining area and nice size bar.

2  Thank Heather C