“nice family style resteraunt”
Review of Four B's

Four B's
Ranked #26 of 32 Restaurants in Miles City
Reviewed September 3, 2012

They have a world famous tomatoe soup and we have had it every time we go. On this trip we ended up sitting by the inventors Son and Great Grandaughter. Was great to get some background on the soup and resteraunt.They are always friendly and pay attention to your needs without being overbearing.

1  Thank Wayno37

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Typical traveler's diner food like a truck stop would have. Decent value but the noise from the dishes being dropped into the sink and the busing of tables,slamming of cupboards and the customers trying to talk over it all was nearly deafening. Not a relaxing Sunday breakfast.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I was in a hurry to get to Baker MT for buisness, and stopped to eat a dinner at 4-B's because it was handy right next to gas station. I wish I would have went to another place, it was later in the evening around 900pm they close at 1000pm. The waitress was friendly and good service, but then I and 3 other couples was all that was there. The place was kind of messy lots of tables left dirty that needed cleaned up, stuff on the floors, rest room was dirty, Waitress did say they had a busy day and not enough help was on a Sun. I had a small Steak dinner not good, tough and to well cooked. ran out of ice tea and other items on menu. Would not eat here again...

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stopped here last night and no one to seat me and finally just walked over to the counter and sat and waited. But no one came and I just walked out.

A shame as this was a great family run chain that I had enjoyed over the years in Miles City, Bozeman, Butte among other places. The tomato soup was always good.

So it was sad to see this restaurant in such dire straights and sad to see where it has sunk today.

Way under staffed for sure, and if the passion of a family run place is no longer there, it is history.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We waited 15 mins for a table with a newborn and 2 year old. During the wait we had every waitress look us but no greeting or showed interest we were there. Waited an hour for food but good was great. Not a friendly or fast establishment