“Sure don't make you feel welcome.”
Review of Sir Scott's Oasis

Sir Scott's Oasis
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Manhattan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
mt
“Sure don't make you feel welcome.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you don't have a reservation here, you don't eat. Not only that but are chastised by the little old lady for not having one. So, we haven't been back and prefer to drive the 9 miles down the road to Land of Magic. Yes, their steaks are huge and good. But who cares? If you are treated bad! It is a tiny cramped little place where you are elbow to elbow with the other customers. If you are lucky you are delegated to the lounge where you can eat without witchy woman giving you the evil eye.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank travelgalMt

Houston, Texas
“Great Food and Plenty of it!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Every year, we end our annual Yellowstone Fishing trip/road trip with a great meal at Sir Scott's. I would recommend making reservations, for the place, or at least the times we have been there, is always busy! I usually get the 2 pork chops with baked potato. I also always order both, the soup AND salad. The soups are always very good! The pickled cauliflower is to die for. I would be happy eating just that! We always ask for more! The atmosphere is nice, not too fancy and the staff is very good! I have never ordered the steak, but members of our party do and they state that the steaks are very good, done to perfection! Save a little room for the chocolate sunday (or 2) desert. I have never left there unsatisfied or still hungry! See you next year Sir Scott's!

• Visited October 2012
Sandy, Utah
“Fantastic steaks, great service and a doggie bag”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The people in my hotel in Belgrade told me this was the best steakhouse in the area, but it was not fancy. I went to Manhattan, 9 miles from Belgrade and saw an old street side restaurant that looked like a bar with a dining room. I was immediately seated as I called ahead for a reservation. The place was crowded. My table had a plastic table cloth and on it was a huge relish tray with all sorts of veggies, a plate with plum tomatoes, and a basket of crackers and bread sticks that would keep my kids and grand kids occupied for hours. The menu has USDA Choice steaks and USDA Prime prime rib. I ordered a 18 oz. sirloin steak with soup and salad, a potato, and dessert. The price was all inclusive for $24.00. There are many others options on the menu too, but the steak I had was tender, juicy, flavorful, and lean. I gotta go back again!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Western Steakhouse At Its Best”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Located about 15 miles from Bozeman, this is still the place to get the best steaks in the area. It's very "homey." Don't expect the clubby atmosphere of a Morton's or the New York glitz of the Homestead. It's a cozy atmosphere with basic tables, chairs, tableware, and dishes. The waitstaff is efficient and will tend to your every need. You still get the relish tray with fresh vegetables (ours had pickled cauliflower, zucchini, cucumbers, and carrots) and a basket of crackers (the unforgettable part of the meal). The menu is basic, prime rib, tenderloin, NY strip, sirloin, crab legs, and shrimp. The cuts of beef are superb, and the portions are ample. The chef knows all too well how to cook the beef to your liking. Nothing is overdone regardless of preference. Prices are still reasonable. The wine list is nothing to write home about, but there is something that everyone can agree on. Bar none, still the best steakhouse in the Bozeman, MT area.

Helena, Montana, USA
“Lots of good food”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The volume of food is great for a very big appetite and the overall food quality is average and above. Atmosphere/decor is poor. Expect plates filled with food, including desert for a pretty high (Montana) price. I had the short cut T-bone and it was quite tasty, but not expertly cooked. I ordered medium-rare, and it was medium on the exterior and very rare at the bone. French fries were no-frill, bread was average, salad was all wilted lettuce (almost ready to be thrown out). The veggie tray was great and soup were very good.

1 Thank MTHOTELS