“The best steak, ever!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This has been a favorite restaurant for over 20 years. We had not been back since 2006 and we were a bit apprehensive, considering some of the more recent reviews. But We're here to tell you that our steaks (bone in rib-eye) were PERFECT. We ordered it medium-rare and it came, medium rare. And the flavor..... oh man. You just don't get any better than Montana beef.

The meal starts with a relish tray with ranch dressing and a basket of crackers. Then the soup of the day, then salad, then your perfectly cooked steak and either chocolate sundae or sherbert.

Reservations are highly recommended. Before we left the restaurant from our first visit, we made reservations for two nights later, it was that good.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

This Steakhouse now offers breakfast on Sunday mornings from 8am-Noon. Compared to dinner prices is more reasonable. The menus is mostly Comfort Country. Homemade Biscuits and Gravy, Plate size Pancakes, Fried Cinnamon French Toast, Omelets built to your way, and of course Steak and Eggs. Don't want steak? Have Ham, Bacon or Sausage (Links or Patty).

1  Thank Tiffany K
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Folks who read my reviews know that I am brutal if a place doesn't try to be good. So for me, Sir Scott's was always my favorite place: huge prime ribs done just right at reasonable prices with efficient service. No pretension, no frills. Well, the prime ribs are a bit smaller now, a little tougher, and a bit more expensive. Place is still packed, so they must still be doing something right. I hope my last visit was an anomaly, because I've been there at least a dozen times and always walked away more than satisfied. C'mon guys, let's not let things slip or it's "Land of Magic" here I come (steak house down the road.)

1  Thank BozemanTrudeman
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I went to the Oasis with my daughter March 7, arriving at approx. 6pm without reservations and it was packed.
We were seated within minutes and then asked within 5 minutes if we would like drinks. Our drinks arrived promply!
As this was our first time to the Oasis(I am from B.C.) and every thing on the menu looked pretty darned good, we asked the waitress for her opinion. She sat with us and went over the menu as well as choices....even though the resturant was very busy.Our food arrived in a timely fashion and was very good.
We would definitely go back!!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Celebrated a birthday here this week and was not disappointed. It has been sometime since we have been there, so it was nice to know why people still like it so much. I did have the shrimp which could have been in the deep fryer a bit longer-as I like them a bit more crispy--my husband had a tenderloin cooked to his liking and was very satisfied. The other 3 in our party had big hamburgers which they said were fabulous--and they were, as of course, I tasted a bite of one! The baked potatoes were gigantic and oven baked and were yummy--funny thing how some baked taters are better than others!! The service was very satisfactory, especially since we did not have reservations--we did arrive a bit before dinner hour which was good as they were very busy! Price was pretty par for the area. Nice place to have dinner.