“Fantastic Steak & Dessert”

Lolo Creek Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Lolo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Maumelle, Arkansas
“Fantastic Steak & Dessert”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

From the minute we walked into Lolo Creek Steakhouse we felt welcomed! The waitress immediately came to our table, & took our drink orders & told us what the specials of the day were!
This is by far not your ordinary steakhouse - they even had crab legs on the menu which one of our friends ordered, & he said they were wonderful. I opted for a steak, & it was done perfectly medium which was the way I ordered it with just the right amount of seasoning & it melted in my mouth! Now, for the desserts - we ordered the coconut macaroon, & the caramel apple & both were absolutely out of this world - I only wished I lived closer so that I could try them all! This is a little off the beaten path, but well worth the drive.

• Visited September 2013

Missoula, Montana
“Number One in Service and Food”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We came here with the family for a birthday dinner, and were completely impressed with everything. For starters, our sever Neila was absolutely phenomenal, which is refreshing for Missoula. She was attentive, friendly, informative, and totally on the ball. The steaks were all cooked perfectly, and tasted excellent. All of the sides complemented the meals well, and were also cooked to perfection. Overall, we were absolutely thrilled with the whole experience, and left feeling happy and well-fed. I would highly recommend this place for any special occasions, or even just if you are looking for a good, well-cooked meal in the Missoula area.

Lawrence, Kansas
“Lolo Steakhouse Tops Again”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Lolo Steakhouse is one of those places you always want to visit when in the area. The service is top notch, with our water glasses never even half empty!! The wait staff is attentive, friendly, but not overly "hovering". The food is superb, with Montana steaks cooked exactly as they should be and the servings are sized to to fill you up!

The decor is pure Montana, with mounted examples of Montana animals everywhere. The log building is magnificent and makes you feel like you are dining in someone's (grand) cabin.

This is one of those unique restaurants you don't want to miss!

• Visited September 2013
Lolo, Montana
“Finest steaks in the area”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Wonderful experience with a friendly atmosphere, great ambience, and the best steaks around. Fascinating decor with some great Montana Wildlife taxidermy. Family friendly but also a great place for a wonderful romantic or celebratory meal.

Visited August 2013
Sierra Madre, California
“A very good traditional steakhouse”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

In this world of fast food and "homogenized" chain restaurants it's nice to find one that's true to its roots. Where we sat it was tables only - no booths, for which I am, with my girth, very grateful. I'm big on nice staff and the staff here makes you feel right at home. I like the fact that they come around regularly, unlike some places that take your order, serve your food and disappear. One nice touch is the veggie plate that comes before the ordering process. The menu is basic but very complete. You're here for steaks so don't look for any sort of "foo foo" dishes. One word of caution - if you are squeamish or have a philosophical problem with dining in a room full of beautifully mounted (OK, stuffed) animals, this is not the place for you. For those of us who have no problem with red meat or where it came from, I highly recommend it.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Lolo Creek Steakhouse? Share your experiences!