“Yum and Yum Some More!”

Dining options: Dinner
McCall, Idaho
“Yum and Yum Some More!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

You can dress up or come in camo. Bring a date or being the whole family. Whatever you chose bring it to Lolo Creek Steakhouse. This family owned restaurant will not only seduce you with atmosphere, but the food will make you glad you drove to Lolo. I love places like this: family waitstaff, big open dining room ,relish trays....and moose heads on the wall. Two couples, several drinks, one appetizer, four different meals, and yummy dessert. You know it's good when talking ceases and all you hear are the 'mmms' and 'oohs' of your dining companions. It's worth the drive and worth the money.

Visited October 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Im drooling just thinking of this place!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

There's nothing not to like. The NY Strip is a gorgeous heart-clogger. Ron Swanson would approve! Bully ...

Visited October 2012
Seattle
“Good place for a steak and lots of friends”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I called the restaurant to make reservations for a large party. I called to confirm, and they said they were expecting us, a few days later they called to confirm again. My entire party showed up and a few stragglers (35 of us).
They were VERY accommodating and split the bill for us which I appreciate. The staff was very attentive and courteous.
This was the first restaurant where when I ordered my steak rare, I ACTUALLY GOT a rare steak! I was elated! Everybody in my party was very happy with their food, and had a good time.
Many of us only get to see each other once a year, or have never met in person before, so lots of us were having a hard time staying in our seats, we were having so much fun.
Thank-you Lolo Creek Steakhouse!

• Visited September 2012
Houston
“Comparable to many Texas Steakhouses. Good but not excellent”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went based on TripAdvisor and other reviews. Was a large log cabin with a wide open dining room. Casual atmosphere. Instead of bread served to us like a lot of places, we were served fresh vegetables and dressing. Was a nice change. I had a huckleberry daiquiri which was incredible but expensive. I’d do it again though! My husband had a really good 16oz sirloin and I had the 8 oz. shish kabobs. Waitress was friendly and simple. Food prices were average for a steakhouse. Steak was very good but not downright incredible. Was fun to have Montana beef though.

• Visited September 2012
Hayden Lake, ID
“Best steak around. We always eat here when in the area.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Good food, friendly service, beautiful decor. Lots to choose from on the menu, and really good desserts, if you still have room!

Visited June 2012