“Ick”
Review of Super 8 Livingston

Super 8 Livingston
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Livingston
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I don't understand how this place is #2 in Livingston. Our room was "clean," but smelled like body odor and cigarettes. I don't think the furniture has been updated in 30 years. The location was convenient- but I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Eric S, General Manager at Super 8 Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

I am very sorry that you had an unpleasant stay in our motel. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and I am glad you found the room to be clean, but room odor is also part of providing a clean room. As a non-smoking facility, it is surprising to hear that the room smelled badly. I will be discussing this with our housekeeping team, and will focus on the importance of a fresh smelling room every time. Our furniture was actually updated just 3 years ago, although we look forward to accent wall paint and new upgraded bedding in every room by the end of the year. Hopefully this will give our rooms a fresh and modern look.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed September 11, 2013

After spending a day in Yellowstone, this Super 8 Motel was a good place to stop for the evening. The price is more than we usually spend (we usually look for cheap hotels) but it was clean, comfortable and as good as the room we paid twice as much for on Jackson Hole

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

There is no way that this is #2 hotel in Livingston, I stayed at the Comfort Inn accross the street the night before and it is much nicer. There are a lot of reviews with only one property reviewed which makes me wonder. There is no pool, hot tub, elevator to the second floor, frig or micro in the room. I used the microwave in the lobby for popcorn and it was so underpowered it wouldn't even cook it right. The furnishings are low 2 star quality and the bed is so so at best. I wouldn't stay here again. It is a Super 8 and you get what you pay for, next time I will be glad to pay more.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your review. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. It is true that we do not have a pool, hot tub, or elevator. Knowing this, we try to stand out by providing exceptional guest service and very clean rooms. Your comment about the microwave in the lobby is very helpful. I had not heard about it and will replace it immediately. We also plan to have microwaves and refrigerators in all rooms in the coming months. Thank you again for providing this constructive feedback.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Arrived at the Super8 after a long day of travel. Room met all my expectations and the "free" breakfast filled the void in the morning. Got a recommendation on dinner from the lady at the front desk that met my expectation - walkable destination, good value & reasonable food

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for the review. We are pleased to have met your expectations. Our goal is to exceed guest expectations of cleanliness and guest service. Please visit again and give us an opportunity to do even better.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was my first experience of a Super 8 hotel and I was not satisfied by the quality. Beds were small, 2 persons can sleep but with a baby its a little tight. No microwave or Fridge in the room. Though the location was good with parking and continental breakfast was also good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry you were unsatisfied with your room. We try to accommodate a wide range of guest preferences with double, queen, and king bedrooms. It sounds like you found the double bed to be a bit small. I am happy to report that we will be placing microwaves and refrigerators in all rooms over the coming months. We hope this will help to provide a better experience for our guests.