“Super friendly service, outdated but clean rooms”
Review of Super 8 Livingston

Super 8 Livingston
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Livingston
Los Angeles, California
“Super friendly service, outdated but clean rooms”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Based on other reviews, I decided to stay here for a night, and I was not disappointed. The check-in clerk was very friendly and gave me some restaurant recommendations nearby. The room, while showing its age, was clean and quiet despite being next to the interstate. It did have a flat screen TV rather than the old tube-type. The hotel is quite pet-friendly although I do not have a pet, but many other guests did. The room was unusually large, perhaps it was meant for two beds instead of one. The heater worked very well despite overnight temps dropping into the teens.

It snowed during my stay, and the clerk who handled check-out was just as friendly and even asked me if I had looked into road conditions before setting off. I already did, but he offered to check them for me (as he did with several other guests). Parking is quite generous and a few other guests were able to get in and out with their trailers. This property only offers a continental breakfast but there is a McDonalds next door and an Arby's across the street for those who want something more filling.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Milwaukee
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We arrived fairly late in evening, staff was helpful, plenty of places to eat within walking distance. Less than an hour from Yellowstone north entrance, On duty night staff sermed well informed and was one of reasons we decidef to go to the park, but it wasn't wasn't quite like she described, but stil worth the trip!! Very easy on/off highwsy.

• Stayed April 2013
Lutz, Florida
Reviewed November 27, 2012

me and my husband stayed there one night for our yellowstone trip. Place was clean and comfy. Staff super friendly. continental breakfast was good. Perfect or a night or a few nights while you are on a road trip. Perfect for the a low budget.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Eric S, General Manager at Super 8 Livingston, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. While we certainly feel our rooms are extremely clean and our breakfast is a value, we truly pride ourselves in providing an exceptional guest experience with our staff dedicated to customer service.
Clayton, California
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Helpful, genuine kindness throughout my stay including the forced extended by the local taxi service, Amazing Taxi's 24 Hour Service who failed to answer my calls from 5:00 a.m. to 8:07 a.m. for a ride to the local shuttle bus where it would travel to Bozeman so I may catch a taxi ride to the airport for my flight home. I do not recommend anyone if at all possible use this overpriced, undependable transportation service.

Brandi, the Manager was instrumental in assisting me during my stay along with all the wonderful staff members who make a stay there pleasurable. The extra few days that I had to stay, the staff really made me feel at home.

Thank you all for your kind hearts. I won't forget it. Highly recommend for any length of time to stay at this Super 8.as guest.

Room Tip: All rooms are very well cleaned, maintained and comfortable.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the local taxi service, but am very glad to hear that Brandi and the rest of our staff made your stay more pleasurable. I believe we have a staff of people that truly care about our guests and am glad when I see it make a difference. Thank you.