“GREAT Service”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Livingston
Anchorage, Alaska
“GREAT Service”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was my best hotel experience in a while. Stayed there on Aug 29 and was greeted with a energentic caring women at the desk. The room was very clean compared to other hotels. The price is very affordable and would stay there again if traveling through Montana again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Noventa Padovana, Italy
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stayed at Super 8 for one night during my trip around Montana National Parks. We were a group of 12 italian people. The room and facilities were standard for Super 8 but the excellent service made really the difference.
The lady with long black hair at the desk was superbe in her kind welcome; we arrived at the hotel after a week of camping with a lot of clothes that needed to be clean.
She was so kind to take care of all clothes and gave us a lot of information regarding Livingston.
During my journey I stayed also in hotel rated with 5 star, so I can say for sure that services of Super 8 of Livingston is worth of a luxurious hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our room was typical Super 8: small but clean as a whistle. Room rate high, but Livingston is not far from Yellowstone N.P. and this was on Aug 22. My reason for writing is the service: the lady at the desk was a delight, genuine and charming. She put a smile on our faces as soon as we walked in. Our request for a 2nd floor room was easily honored. Room was quiet and the bed from firm.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Picayune, Mississippi
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed two nights and were very pleased with the service and the room. The room was comfortable and clean. The location was good and the room rate was affordable. We visited Yellowstone National Park while we were in Livingston. The drive to the park was 52 miles so it was about an hour drive.....but a very beautiful drive! There is nothing about the motel room or their service that we found objectionable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sheridan, Montana
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I booked my room several weeks in advance specifically requesting a NON-SMOKING room. When I arrived that evening and checked into my room, it was a smoking room. When they checked their records, it showed that I had requested a non smoking room. I asked them to put me in a smoke free room. I was told they didn't have any available, but I could wait around til midnight and if some other people didn't show up, I could have their room!

The young lady at the desk was very helpful and apologetic, but after calling her supervisor, I was informed that there was nothing they could do!!! I will never stay here again. It simply wasn't worth the savings.

Room Tip: If you don't like cigarette smoke, don't stay here. The whole placed reeked of cigarette sm...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I arrived early on a Saturday night with no advance reservations. Found them to be full except for one smoking room (which my wife can't tolerate). Desk worker was extremely helpful calling four other local hotels to find a room. On fourth call, found a room a 1/4 mile away.

I can't comment on rest of motel amenities, but wanted to say thanks for the help.

Room Tip: As north east entry point to Yellowstone; July must be a busy month.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hemet, California
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Checked in later than we normally do...Both of us extreamly tired and then we were told we had a upstair room....It just wasn't going to do for us and my partner would have never made it up the stairs...The evening desk clerk called the owner and we were then given a main floor room. Thank You!!!
Employees are super friendly here and this Super 8 is the Cleanest we have been to. Beds were great..AC a bit loud but were becoming use to that on this trip.

Room Tip: If you have any issues with stairs...Please ask for 1st floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple