“Every Chance I get.”

Montana's Rib and Chop House
Ranked #4 of 71 Restaurants in Livingston
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Southwestern Montana, the Livingston location was the original Chop House that began May 22, 2001. In 2004 we relocated a few blocks down from the original location to an old railroad receiving warehouse just a few feet away from the main line of the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad now known as Montana Rail Link. The food is fun, the service is great and you will leave knowing you did't just have dinner, but a dining experience.
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

The Livingston Rib and Chop House is one of my all time favorite places to eat. You feel instantly at home walking in and it gets better from there. The drinks are incredible and the steaks even better. The baseball cut filet and ribeyes are my favorite. Don’t forget to try the margarita - it’s the best.

When my wife gives me the choice to go anywhere for dinner, I don’t have to think. It’s the Rib and Chop House for me.

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

The service and the ribs were quite good. The Chop House has a nice friendly atmosphere. Prices reasonable, I would definitely return and recommend.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

I come to Montana twice a year to visit my family. I always need a place for Internet access, so the morning is a MT Cup and afternoon/evening it the Rib and Chop House. I usually have a beer but have eaten here on numerous occasions. Food is always awesome. From salad to steak to appetizers...never had a bad meal here. If you are traveling, be sure to MAKE RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE FOR THE DINING ROOM...or you will wait 60-90 minutes for a table some nights. The bar area is first-come, first served, but can also be packed.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Sat at the bar and was greeted promptly by the bartender. He shared the specials, took our drink order and let us spend time with the menu. Decided to have their speciality steak (baseball hat?), can’t remember the correct name. It was delicious, tender and perfectly cooked. On suggestion of the staff and friend, had a side of mash, the baked potato is enormous. Lots of tv screens for viewing sporting events. Nice place, friendly staff

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Loved it after a day. Fishing. Filled my belly and told fish story's.. Aka lies. Food was great service fun. We were lucky to get in. Sat in the bar. I'm sure that had something to do with experience