“Eat Wilcoxson's ice cream!”
Review of Pickle Barrel

Pickle Barrel
Ranked #19 of 66 Restaurants in Livingston
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

You will be amazed by this creamy goodness! This ice cream has apparently been around for 100 years! It is so flavorful!! I tried mint choclate chunk and choclate but all of them looked amazing. Huckleberry was good too.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Liked everything. Just eat here. HUGE subs, great value and quality ingredients on fresh bread. Can't be beat. Hot breakfast subs too before the grill gets buys with the lunch rush.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The little Pickle Barrel was a surprise to me. I was not expecting the wonderful homemade rolls for the sandwiches. Also a half a sandwich is almost too much to eat!!!!!!!! I laughed when I saw that you could buy 1/4 of a sandwich and soup, but after I saw the sandwiches, I understood. A very nice lunch stop in a very nice town.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Friendly; Very good sandwiches -- located in middle of town... ***there was outdoor seating in front-- so, I had a view of mountains in the distance, plus a place for my dog to sit..

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good selection of locally produced ice cream and great salads/subs. This is the place to go when you are hungry, don't want anything fussy and know that dessert will be ice cream.