“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

First of all, the Sport is air conditioned. It was a little warm in Livingston and not all bars/restaurants have A/C.
Bacon wrapped stuff mushrooms are very tasty and other items on menu were excellent as well. Service was exceptional and Nick the bartender is one of the best along with the manager who makes a mean dry martini.

Looking for ambiance, good food, great cocktails and cold beer and A/C, go to the Sport.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

If The Sport can afford expensive billboards they can afford to fix one step to make the restaurant wheelchair accessible. Tables on the sidewalk is not the answer.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We arrived around 9:15pm due to a long day of sightseeing in Yellowstone National Park. They actually stopped serving dinner at 9pm but allowed us to order anyways and were very accommodating. Food was just ok. I had the Chicken Parmesan and my Husband ordered the ribs. The ribs were decent. The chicken was so overdone that I could not cut it with a knife. We would most likely not return here to eat.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The food was good and it was a very nice casual place for a meal after a day of travel and fishing without getting all cleande up. The service was excellent.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

The Sport has menu items for everyone. I loved their hand made certified angus beef burger, (I had smoked ceddar and bacon) and my kids loved the battered chicken strips. The hand cut fries are great with malt vinegar and we loved the sweet potato fries too. The old building has a wonderful atmosphere and the tropical fish tank kept the kids entertained trying to find Nemo (we found two). My wife had the Ceasar salad with blackend Salmon and she loved it. Great selection of Montana draft beers too. I love the Bent nail IPA.