“Local406”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Chicas Locas Cocina
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Authentic and delicious! Also very fast. I ordered the chicken tacos and the toppings were very fresh. Great flavor! Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I arrived at the restaurant and was not greeted by any of the staff who were busy in the kitchen. They looked up at me but did not say anything or acknowledge me until I asked if they were even open today. A blond woman shrugged her shoulders and reluctantly approached the counter. I ordered the "Tianga" pork, and paid with a gift certificate, this was obviously disappointing to the woman. The pork was stone cold and tasted like a tough pork roast drenched with some way too sweet BBQ sauce. It was almost like syrup. Nasty.

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I visited livingston for the first time. We were surprised to find a great little mexican taqueria. The food was authentic and the best we've had since visiting mexico!!! We could smell the food as we were walking down the sidewalk..... next time we're in livingston, we will definitely go back!!!! Way to go!!!!!!