“Fantastic Pizza”

Cuisines: American, French, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed November 16, 2017

This spot has become a new "must stop" while in Livingston. Awesome Pizzas, fresh and fantastic toppings. Service was quick & friendly, something for everyone- don't miss it !

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Outstanding flavor in French toast as well as the bacon and patty sausage. Gil's opens to the Murray Hotel lobby/bar. So you can get Gil's bakery and kitchen products paired with the Murray Hotel's bar service by sitting in the Murray side.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Visited Cluck for first time today. People working in there are completely clueless! They started filling my order for a full broasted chicken, then left it on the counter for 10 minutes while they filled the order of the person behind me. The bald headed guy with glasses keep going back and forth looking at the two orders he had and seemed completely confused. He couldn’t find the butter or anything. After my chicken and coleslaw was sitting on the counter I finally went up and asked if it was mine. I asked him if that was a full chicken (when it looked ridiculously small to me) and he said yes. When I was about ready to ask for my money back he said he’d get me more chicken. He didn’t do me any favors as the bag only had half of a chicken to begin with. Clueless! They packed my to go bag which included coleslaw that was hanging out of the container. The man wasn’t even sure how to put a cover on a container. Lastly the whole chicken I ordered for $16 is the smallest I’ve ever seen. I will NOT be going back here as the service was terrible (I swear the guy at the register was sleeping while standing as he was ridiculously slow and seemed out of it). Sad story as I was super excited to have another place to eat in Livingston. Not here and I can’t imagine this place will stay in business too long. Save your money and eat elsewhere. KFC is better than this.

1  Thank Beinghonest11
Reviewed October 12, 2017

We were driving from DENVER to BC and randomly chose Livingston for a one night sta. Arriving at 8 pm ones first impression is that it is a town built on either side of a long street through its middle. At night that is how it seems. My wife chose Gil’s from Trip Advisor (she didn’t tell me). We arrived after 9 pm. The restaurant has two halves, a noisy music bar and a pretty basic coffee shop. The menu is simple. We ordered fish and chips, and wagon steak and fries. I had a pint of the local beer and my wife a glass of Sauvignon Blanc which they have on tap, no soup or salad nonsense. We got what we ordered and it was very good. Three pieces of cod very well cooked as was the steak. The whole bill was $39.... great value.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Such a unique and delicious flavor to the gravy!! I ordered the whole portion, and it was HUGE. Fantastic atmosphere and the staff was very pleasant. We will return!