“The site was more than we could have imagined.”
other travelers have booked this property
Home, Sweet Home A view from the deck
A view from the deck
Bedroom 1
Dining room
River View. 7 min walk
Nature is in spring blooming
Fishing access, 5 min of walking from home
Elk
Buffaloes in Yellowstone Nat'l Park
Yellowstone River is on every step
Hundreds of deers around
Take a deep breath
Elks
Mountains are changing colors every hour
Native forest around
Paradise Valley surrounded with native forest and mountains
Hiking to Pine Creek
Waterfall of Pine Creek
Buffalo
Mamoth Geiser
Bill's (next door neighbor) house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Brenda A
“The site was more than we could have imagined.”
Reviewed September 12, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

The property views of the mountains were amazing. We were there in time for the harvest moon which was spectacular! The house was very clean and had wonderful views of the mountain landscapes from inside. The beds were very comfortable. The house is a short distance away from Pine Creek Trail which we hiked to see the majestic waterfalls. Only about an hour away from Yellowstone National Park which we spent a day touring and hiking. My husband and I were so relaxed each evening and enjoyed sitting out on the deck looking up at the stars. I would recommend this to anyone wishing to get away from all the stress of everyday life. Next time we will definitely try to stay at least 10 days as there is so much to do. Thank you Art and Polly.

Date of stay: September 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the deck
Liked least: grill grates need to be replaced
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Stephanie...
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Shooting Stars and Peaceful Retreat”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I didn't know what to expect since this was the first time I rented a home for our trip to Yellowstone. What was presented to us was more than I expected. We immediately settled in and explored the home which was well taken care of, and I knew the home was loved. My Nephew and Niece immediately took to the outside leaving their phones behind to explore with walkie-talkies. In the morning I woke to my Nephew playing quietly on the deck with the others sitting outside drinking coffee. It was so quite and peaceful. Nights are amazing! We stayed out laying out the picnic tables watching the sky light up with stars that we couldn't imagine seeing in Salt Lake City. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to experience the peacefulness and the ability to bond with your family or friends. Art and Polly, thank you for allowing this amazing experience. We will absolutely be returning for another visit.

Date of stay: July 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The stars and views in every direction
Liked least: The fact I do not own this property
Traveling group: Other
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
cheryl585...
Luverne, Minnesota
“Excellent vacation spot”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This house was easy to find. The mountain views were spectacular all day long. There were 7 of us staying and it was nice to have space to spend time together but also to have some alone time as needed. It felt like we were going "home" after visiting in Yellowstone all day. Just sitting at the house, relaxing, reading a book, playing board games was fun. One of the best vacations we've had!! We hope to be back again in the future!

Date of stay: July 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views and the privacy
Liked least: no air conditioning
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kelli R
“Beautiful place. A home away from home.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed with our extended family for a yellow stone vacation. It is an awsome place. The scenery is amazing and the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on while traveling.

Date of stay: August 2013

Date of stay: July 2011
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
TommySaut...
Tucson, AZ
“This is the "Miracle Mile" of Paradise Valley!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

This home situated in the heart of Paradise Valley was more than I was expecting and the views and location are second to none! I arrived after sun set and awoke to the most stunning views imaginable! The home has 180 degree deck views and is just 1/4 mile for the boat launch to the Yellowstone River. The home itself is spacious, immaculately clean, well maintained and very comfortable. The ride to Livingston is just 15 minutes and Paradise Valley is the main entrance from the north to Yellowstone National Park, about 35 minutes drive. The owner, Art, has a friend about 200 yards away named Bill, who is the manager of the property and attends to everything in preparation for the visit and anything that come up during our stay. This was very reassuring given that I've stayed at places in remote areas and if something is not right when you arrive its disconcerting to not have a local contact. Bill was fabulous in welcoming us and making us feel comfortable! I would highly recommend this home for a long term or short stay! TF

Date of stay: August 2012
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness, size, location, location, location!
Liked least: I could not keep all the fish I caught!
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jun 9, 2017
Thank you for the great words.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing