“Always delicious and interesting”
Review of Rick's on Main - CLOSED

Rick's on Main
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Very inventive menu; comfy and attractive ambiance. Host Rick is a lot of fun and always interested in what his customers want.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had a great meal there and look forward to going back. The place is clean and feels upscale but not pretentious. The staff was very enjoyable.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The tomato bisque is so creamy that it pretty much made us moan. The shrimp/torn pasta dish was exquisite. And oh my gosh, the wontons filled with melted dark chocolate were out of this world. Our server was attentive and the chef hand-delivered our meals. If you are even close to Livingston, you need to go!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Hands down the best meal we had in Livingston from start to finish. Great atmoshere, friendly customers and wait staff. It's also nice that Rick comes out to personally check on each table. I had been excited to try the Bistro based on Anthony Bourdain's show but we were seriously disappointed. I am so happy someone suggested Rick's. If we had tried it earlier on our trip I doubt we would have gone to another restaurant. I have recommended it to all of my friends travelling to the Bozeman area. I'm really hoping Rick writes a cookbook because it's a full day by plane from PA. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had taken my family for a birthday celebration. We started w the goat cheese and sushi beef awesome. The birthday girl ordered the filet, she commented best steak shes ever had. I had the ahi w almond sticky rice...perfectly cooked and the sauce that was served with the fish was out of this world. The owner was very helpful on picking a good bottle of wine for our table. We ended chocolate wontons and a homemade cobbler. My new favorite place to eat in Livingston.