“A Gem..”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had taken my family for a birthday celebration. We started w the goat cheese and sushi beef awesome. The birthday girl ordered the filet, she commented best steak shes ever had. I had the ahi w almond sticky rice...perfectly cooked and the sauce that was served with the fish was out of this world. The owner was very helpful on picking a good bottle of wine for our table. We ended chocolate wontons and a homemade cobbler. My new favorite place to eat in Livingston.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had been here before but just for desert and its always been good. We had a very nice waitress who made it all so worthwhile. The food was good, I had the lasagna(a little dry but tasty) and the hubby had the hamburger(cheese and ham...strange but he liked it). I might go back and try some other things on the menu.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Not like the old Sport (next door) for food or atmosphere. If you want good Montana food at a reasonable price, you should consider the Rib and Chop House, just a couple of blocks away.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We live in nearby Bozeman and have just experienced the best meal since we moved to western Montana a few years ago. Ordered the Pittsburg Filet and it was superb. Others in our party had scallops, tuna and chicken fettuccini, everyone raved! This is a true find in a quaint atmosphere. Friendly service and a nice selection of affordable wines. All in all a very enjoyable evening and we will be back.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Rick's is a store front restaurant in the downtown area. The prckly pear pork chop was delicious as was the sides. The wait staff were friendly and pleasant to chat with. The restaurant was quiet and a joy to dine in, you could carry on a conversation without yelling at each other. The menu had many delightful choices and I would definitely go again when back in the area.