“We had a really great lunch”

Clark's Crossing Family Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 66 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife has visited this restaurant a couple times in the past year, we were in Livingston at lunchtime and stopped in. It was wonderful. I had the meatloaf melt and my wife the patty melt. The meatloaf was a pleasant surprise, I usually get a Reuben if available on the first time through a place, glad I got the Meatloaf. Service was really good, very attentive but not overbearing. The menu looked like it had a good variety, the place was clean.
Good service, good food, clean and fast. Good times.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Several years ago I quit Clarks due to poor food and service. About four years ago, John and Dani started operating this Cafe, The food and service is the best you will find anywhere and very reasonably priced. Now I eat lunch or breakfast there five days a week and highly recommend the Cafe at Clarks.
Ed D

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Excellent breakfast, friendly staff. And we met the owners sons, they very nice also. Overall, Dani was a lovely hostess

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This restaurant is across the parking lot from the Livingston Inn and is a good choice for a hearty Montana breakfast. The service was personal and top notch.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We felt so lucky to have stumbled upon such a great family owned and operated business! So close to the interstate, on and off with ease. Our meal was delicious, homestyle, fill up that big ole travelers hole in your belly food! The service was good too. Our server, who appeared to be a high school student clearly had experience and knew how to look after our needs and keep our coffee cups full! I would totally recommend eating at Clark's!