“Average but a little pricey.”

Clark's Crossing Family Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 66 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This restaurant was within walking distance from my motel and was pretty much the only choice for breakfast. It has a wide selection of choices but prices were a little on the high side and the food was just average. We ate both breakfast ad lunch here and also walked through the gift shop.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had fish and chips, as an Englishman it wasn't like back home but it was eatable. I enjoyed sitting outside and the outside bar was a nice touch!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

What a selection of food for the carnivores in our party! We had elk burgers and buffalo hot dogs! For the vegans out there - you can find something on the menu here! Service was good and the pies were baked fresh. Nice hidden gem!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

LONG wait (a person in front of us threw up her hands and just left) standing at the entrance though there were only about ten patrons inside. No kidding...it looked empty.

I was Seated in a booth that was so poorly constructed (or was falling apart) that when the person sitting behind me moved in any way, I would nearly jam my fork into my skull. Finally asked to move, but the second booth was no better. I could feel the person's heartbeat on the opposite seat.

Waited FAR too long for a simple breakfast order.

The only reason this gets 2 stars is that the cheese and mushroom omelette was great. Nothing else stood out as being more than mediocre.

1  Thank SMH8418
Reviewed September 12, 2012

There wasn't a lot of choice for those who didn't want highly seasoned food except off of a breakfast menu. It was very nice to be offered breakfast any time of the day

1  Thank Pat Y