“Great brews!”

Neptune's Brewery
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Neptune's Brewery is a quaint sea themed, oasis in the small mountain town of Livingston, MT. We serve a variety of brewed-on-site hand crafted beers; fresh, hand rolled sushi and a full American pub menu. We typically have 8-10 beers on tap at any time, all made in house, and we have 1 tap pouring Kombucha that is brewed at Livingston's Geyser Farms. Our fresh fish is flown to us overnight fresh off the boat in Hawaii. For those who aren't fans of sushi, we have a hot food menu featuring fish and chips, tacos and burgers as well. Bring your group, we've got something delicious for everyone. As a small business owned by Jon Berens and Lauren Silano, we hold our community near and dear; everything we do is in an effort to improve our town, the lives of the people living here, and our wonderful employees. Come on down, eat great food and always, Drink Like A God.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Almost gave up on this place since it was on edge of town but sure glad we didn't. Funky atmosphere for sure but kind of charming. What really works is the beer. Surprising on the food, they do a great curry but a nice burger too. Service the best!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stopped in after reading some reviews on Trip Advisor as I wanted to find some local craft beer. This place certainly delivered some great beers. They only served there only beers and all of them that I tried were very good. Really liked the Scottish Ale and the Chocolate Porter. It was pretty cool as the server/bartender Bea was was awesome with letting us sample a bunch of there beers. Food was decent and the Thai sauces were good! Pretty cool find as it was a tiny little place in Livingston. Only bad thing is they were out of growlers and I couldn't take any of there excellent beers with me.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stopped in to check out some craft beers and the giant fish sticks some lady at a gift shop in the park told us about at Neptune's. Just what we were looking for. Beers were excellent. Décor was a well developed and very interesting collection of seaside stuff, especially for a brewery restaurant so far from an ocean. Actually had a whale bone hanging on the wall - nice touch!

The owner's have the required beer passion and a better than average slate of food for a mom and pop brewery (with a Thai based menu undertone(?). Anyway it works, I suppose. Personally, with an established theme and name going so strong, I would not venture off into an unrelated style of food. Conch fritters and seafood salads (authentic island stuff), along with burgers and regular brewery mainstays should do it just fine, IMHO. And the foot long fish sticks of course.

The beers are very good to excellent (I liked the "She May Knot". My wife liked the APA). Call me a sucker for all thinks sailing, (license plate on my RV is SEASALT), but I like this place. Maybe I just like good beer, good food and good company.

John, the brew master has the right ideas and the right attitude. Didn't get much time with the owner, but he seemed to be a pleasant fellow.

This place is comfortable and with Bea behind the bar, it goes from good to great in terms of a place to spend an afternoon. She is just what you need at your micro brew restaurant/bar, when she is not overworked. The other older server...not so much. Think she may have a bit of an entitlement problem. Easy to fix. Beer quality and friendly service to customer's is more important than anyone's ego.

This place is a gem that has got it going on and should continue to shine.

No place else quite like it anyplace close. Oh yeah, and its good for families too! Now I just have to figure out how to get my growler refilled from the Third Coast with that She May Knot grog - damn good!

Good luck guys! Nice to meet you all. BV

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I were driving from Billings to Yellowstone and wanted a place to stop for a quick bite. Our GPS listed Neptune's Brewery, so we thought we'd check it out. What a unique find!

We would have never dreamed that in the middle of Montana we would find some pretty delicious craft beers and such a diverse menu! We had artichoke rangoons, which were delicious, and tried some of the craft beers, which were really tasty. This was not a typical pub menu--lots of curry, lots of unique sauces. So much better than your average pub fare.

This was just an all around pleasant, friendly, comfortable and yummy stop on our trip. A definite must if you find yourself in Livingston!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The beer is the main focus of this resturant. They brew all of there own beer and is all very good. The food is very good and packed with flavor. Just a great place to visit.