“Fun and tasty!”

Description: Best of Livingston multiple award winner
Livingston, Montana, United States
“Fun and tasty!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Pinky's Cafe is a "happening place". Fun atmosphere and ambiance. Tasty food. No big surprises or gourmet expressions but good food for your money. A fun place to go for weekend breakfast!

• Visited January 2014

Big Timber, Montana
“OMG!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I love this place. Anytime we are in town, we head to Pinky's Cafe. You must get the Huevos Benedict. I left is such a great mood. Also the soups and burgers are great. The Tomato soup was definitely made from scratch and one of the best. It had such great flavor and character.
Service is great and they have the best coffee in town. I can't express how great this place is.

• Visited January 2014
Helena, MT
“Gonzo little place”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Great breakfasts served by staff who seem to care. Great décor, great food, gonzo decoration. Great little town at the gateway to Yellowstone. We regularly eat breakfast here while attending the vintage trailer rally at the Fiddlers Picnic the first weekend of August.

• Visited August 2013
Bozeman, Montana
“Average at best”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had lunch at Pinky's based on a recommendation of a local. The overall experience was average at best. There was nothing particularly interesting about the ambience of Pinky's; it's just your basic, small town cafe. On the positive side, our server was friendly and prompt. The menu had the usual burgers, BLT sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, soup of the day, etc. I had their caesar salad with chicken and the person with me had a grilled cheese sandwich.

The dressing on the caesar salad wasn't very tasty, leading to pretty disappointing overall lunch for me. I noticed that the cheese on my friend's grilled cheese sandwich didn't look melted. She didn't finish it. I don't think I'll go back to Pinky's.

• Visited November 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I really liked this little breakfast place. The "Benedict Rancheros" (I think) were a really good combination of eggs benedict with Mexican, without being doused in flavor-masking salsa. Very nice.

Visited August 2013