“Fine place, for a small town”
Review of Three Bears Motel

Three Bears Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Three Bears Motel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lincoln
Cascade, Montana
“Fine place, for a small town”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Well, there are no phones in the rooms; no coffee makers; no hair dryers; and the shower stall is small. But other than these things it's a right nice place to stay.

The bed was very comfortable, and it was quiet most of the night, and it was spic'n'span clean. There is also a small fridge and satellite TV that has most the major channels.

Remember, this is not the Hilton in a large city. It's a small motel in a rural community, and from that operspective, it is downright nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
McCall, Idaho
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I would give this motel a couple extra stars were it not for the price and the lack of a coffee pot (aren't they just a standard in hotels anymore?) I did call all of the motels in Lincoln to compare price and amenities and found them all to be pretty much the same. In the end, i chose Three Bears because they were the nicest on the phone--and to me, nice matters. It seems the average cost of a room (not counting Hotel Lincoln) is about $60.00/ night for a couple. $10/ night extra for pets. This was true for Three Bears. The room was clean and neat as a pin. The grounds are nice and within walking distance to just about everything. It's not old, it's not new, but it's enough....except that I would really think about adding coffee makers...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank calebnme
Sacramento, California
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed 3 nights at the Three Bears in late August . . . it was a great choice. Nice location in this small town, with really clean, comfortable rooms & baths. The single-level style & park-at-your door layout is comfortable & convenient. The owners - Kevin & LouAnne - are welcoming and engaging, truly enjoyable to talk with. Duplex-style rooms (located further from the road) are larger & updated and, for a few dollars more per night, are a nice option. My room was priced in the mid-$60's, which I think is more than reasonable. Travelling by motorcycle, it's nice to find "bike-friendly" lodging, but here I don't think it would matter how you arrived, you'd feel welcome. Definitely recommend Kevin, LouAnne & the Three Bears.

Room Tip: "Duplex" rooms are further from the road & a bit more private.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank B D
Berkeley Springs, WV
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The owners of this small motel (fr WV I might add) were wonderful hosts and couldn't have been more helpful during our stay, especially to two other WV traveling folk. The rooms were delightful and very clean. Asked about a good restaurant for breakfast and they suggested Bootlegger and the food was delicious! IF we are ever back in this wonderful, small town again, Three Bears is our home base motel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 256Bevie
Havre, Montana
Reviewed July 1, 2012

The 3-bears Motel is just a great comfortable place, we try to stay at Mom & Pop motels on our motorcycle trips because I like to park next to the door with the bike for security & easy to load and unload the bike. Can't say enough about the service and clean fresh/new rooms, we stayed in #9 the duplex cabin on the end. My wife could not stop making comments about how well done and nice& comfortable the room was, which I agreed. Quiet and comfortable after a long day and the saddle, the owners Kevin & Louanne were excellent hosts bent over to make our stay enjoyable, I had a great jaw jabbering conversation with Kevin on the way of the world..ha.. enjoyed his conversation, they gave great recommendations to local eateries. The Montana Steak House which has great steaks and seafood, and the Bootlegger Casino for great breakfast. We were there for the 4th of July Parade which kicked off on June 30th and were told by Kevin to make sure we viewed it from their parking lot sitting on our bike. Great view of parade. We will be waiting to return to 3-Bears Motel and the great hosts...

Room Tip: I do not think there is a bad room in the whole complex ?
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ThomasA79
Redding, California
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is the old style motel: single story, park at your door. I find them very convenient and in this area it is also safe and comfortable. The owners were friendly and check-in was quick. She recommended a restaurant for dinner and another for breakfast, and after I had gone to my room, she came over to tell me that everything closed at 9pm. The room had a microwave and refrigerator, which is always convenient. The bathroom was very small, but was adequate for what I needed. The bed was comfortable. Most importantly, the motel was clean. And it was a good value.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank kcinnorcal
Ravenswood, West Virginia
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We went to Lincoln for a weekend of snowmobiling and stayed at the Three Bears Motel. What a nice little motel. The bathroom was spotless and the beds are sooo comfortable. There is plenty of parking for our trailer and we could park our sleds right in front of our doors. The owners were so helpful and hospitable.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank candi m

Been to Three Bears Motel? Share your experiences!