“Nice Stay!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Libby
Fostoria, Ohio
“Nice Stay!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Room clean.. large..comfortable beds...very nice & helpful staff....breakfast in restaurant was good! A casino located close by...walk right over...good choice for drinks and dinner. Would stay again!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
LindaG1897, Manager at Venture Inn, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in Libby. And "Thank You" for the nice review. We do have a great staff and it's wonderful to know that they take good care of our customers.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Rolla, Missouri
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The hotel is from an earlier time like the 1970's and appears like a motor hotel or the area from the outside which has obviously been well maintained. The inside common areas and our room has all been recently updated and refurbished and in very nice condition. It is obviously the nicest place to spend a night of anything I saw driving through Libby. The staff was very helpful and accommodating for our stay. Being along the highway it was still a very quiet and restful place to stay. The attached restaurant is probably the best eating establishment in town. The menu was very well rounded and it was obviously the place where the locals eat for a meal out as several were in attendance both for dinner and breakfast in the morning. Highly recommended for a place to spend a night or more in Libby..

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hal R
LindaG1897, Manager at Venture Inn, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
We are so glad you had a good experience staying with us! We are "Libby's Finest Lodging". Our staff works hard to give our customers a great value for their money. And 'THANK YOU"' for taking the time to write a review.

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The rooms at this hotel were very spacious and comfortable. The room we had was actually very large. The staff was extra friendly and very helpful. The made sure our stay was pleasant. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
LindaG1897, Manager at Venture Inn, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love hearing that our customers have had a nice, comfortable stay at the Venture Inn.

Olds, Canada
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I found the service here to be so good. I needed extra help 2 or 3 times and not once did I feel like I was an imposition. The room was lovely. The desk set up for a work station was nice and the recliner chair a pleasant touch. The restaurant staff were likewise helpeful and friendly. A very enjoyable stay. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Linda F
LindaG1897, Manager at Venture Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Venture Inn. We have been serving Libby locals and visitors/travelers since 1974. With the recent change of ownership have come lots of improvements and updates: refrigerators, microwaves, the best wifi available in our area, flatscreen TVs and more. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay….I'll pass this good report on to all our employees.

Spokane
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The room was nice with two non-standard soft chairs in addition to the regular dining room type chairs. The bed was soft (one of my best); the pillows were a bit lumpy (it's hard to please everyone with pillows). I appreciated the refrigerator. The desk staff were VERY pleasant and accommodating; we had to change our dates, and the clerk worked within our requests based upon room suggestions below as well as trying to avoid the wedding party noise from a group who had booked the 3rd floor. Although my mother wanted to check around the hotels in Libby when she drove through again two weeks later, she was late and just wanted to get in a hotel with no trouble even if it seemed a little more expensive; she had a different set of desk staff, and they were still VERY pleasant and helpful. She had to leave early in the morning, and they made sure that she was able to collect the complimentary OJ and muffin. WiFi worked fine, which is something that I find is hit and miss at most hotels/motels. The restaurant seemed fine and had a nice view although I'm not sure if the restaurant had a handicapped entry; my sister was able to navigate the stairs, but that may not have been possible last year. It was odd as we were able to use our cell phones inside our room but not outside the hotel. The only negative was that we didn't have a fan in the bathroom; I just assumed that was something missed in the remodel as I don't equate most hotels in Montana as modern; we found out that there was a fan, but obviously it was having mechanical issues during our stay. The pool was indoors, which is a good thing.

Room Tip: I didn't find any of the complaints listed by others, so I basically wasted good karma trying fo...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
LindaG1897, Manager at Venture Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for your very thorough review. I love it when I read that our employees have stepped up to take good care of our guests. We do have an elevator to the rooms and a ramp to the restaurant for those who have difficulty with stairs. We also have a wheelchair for customers who might require assistance. Maintenance has been notified about the fan. We appreciate all
your comments and hope you come again!

Richland, Washington
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Anytime I come back to Libby, the Venture Inn becomes my base. In June our entire family stayed at the Venture while in Libby for my wife's memorial service. The staff bent over backwards to accommodate us and make our stay pleasant. They put most of us together so we could visit back and forth in each others rooms. The rooms were spotless, and recent upgrades were obvious. Linda and staff provided us the friendliest, kindest accommodations during an emotional time. Thank you so much!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
LindaG1897, Manager at Venture Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thanks, Dan for such a kind review. I was so nice to see you and your family again, even under the special circumstances. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable, pleasant and hassle-free as possible. I hope we did that.

Troy, Montana
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My girlfriends and I stayed here and absolutely loved the room. The room had new beds and bedding and they looked and felt great! The staff was friendly and went out of their way to say hello and make sure we were taken care of. In the morning, we ate breakfast in their restaurant and were very pleased. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
LindaG1897, Manager at Venture Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you, Vanessa, for taking the time to write a response. We are so glad you and your girlfriends had a nice, enjoyable stay at the Venture Inn. That's what we are all about and we love pleasing our guests!