“Best Stay Ever”
Review of The Country Inn

The Country Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Libby
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I spent 14 days in this hotel and couldn't have had a greater stay any where. The owners: Jannelle and Cody Campbell are hands on all the way and more than eager to do whatever was necessary to ensure a wonderful stay. They hosted a BBQ for all guests on Sunday evening. Cleanliness of the hotel itself and the rooms are unparalleled. I just can not say enough about my terrific stay there. Thank you Cody and Jannelle and Zoe for making my stay so wonderful. I'll be back!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Jannelle C, General Manager at The Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2014

Thank you for the review, we are glad your were pleased with your accommodations!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My sister and I recently spent almost two weeks at the Country Inn in Libby. We could not have been treated better!!! The new owners and their staff went out of their way to accommodate our every need and wish. My sister has special medical needs and the Country Inn folks did everything they could to help her accommodate her needs. We were treated like royalty. Our room was spacious and spotless!! We felt like family staying with Janelle and Cody. They are a darling couple who sincerely care about the comfort and quality service of their customers. I cannot say enough about the quality accommodations they provided us. We will stay there again and again. Thank you to all of you for making our stay comfortable and relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad you enjoyed your extended visit with us and we were able to accommodate your visit as needed. Take Care!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Found stained and worn out towels. My sheets had stains. There was spots all over the mirrors. TV looked like it hasn't been dusted in months. Oh ya!!! There was hair in the fridge and the microwave old food all over the inside. There bath tub was discusting, OSHA should go inspect them because I had folded up the grip at the bottem because it looked like it was peeling and I found MOLD and hair!!! I also noticed the housekeeper didn't clean the drawers. The carpet had nasty looking stains and it smelt like cat poop. Not to mention!! I woke up late because the alarm clock was set on the wrong time. I will. Never stay at this place again! They charge way to much for a discusting room.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Mathewk14

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize your stay was not better. We appreciate good and bad reviews as this allows us to continue to make changes and grow our business. We would ask in future that you allow the same time as writing a review to talk directly with management about your stay. With looking for the room you stayed in to match your review we are unable to find the issues you commented on. Due to this we are unable to move forward in correcting the issues from your review.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The front woman was VERY nice. I was disappointed to find the pool had been filled in! I remember this hotel when it was a Super 8. My first impression walking to my room was the smell. It is old and was a smoking hotel, so... The room was spacious with 2 queen beds, a recliner!, and 4 towels. I was disappointed to find there was no fridge -- again a leftover memory I guess. I also couldn't find pen and paper to take my notes for tripadvisor. I never have my laundry done, but ALWAYS use the laundry bag for my dirty clothes and there was no laundry bag. The sink drained VERY slowly so there was standing water while you were brushing your teeth or washing your face. And no, I don't leave the water on when I brush. There was a separate fan switch in the bathroom -- that's always a plus. The showerhead was very short even for the 5'5" member of our family. We asked for a late checkout and were thanked for ASKING by a very pleasant young man at the front desk. Overall, the personnel were good and the recliner was great, but the little things missing and the smell might be hard for me to overcome on my next visit.

2  Thank Sarah O
Richard V, General Manager at The Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Sarah O, thank you for the review. I am sorry your stay was not as enjoyable as your previous stays. I wish you would have contacted the front desk on some of your concerns so we could have assisted. A frig and laundry bag could have been provided upon request. For the drains, contacting front desk would have allowed us to resolve immediately. If you do choose to stay with us again, please request a frig during reservation or check-in. Also please let us know what is not working for your stay so we can do our best to resolve.

Kind Regards,
Country Inn

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had stayed in a couple hotels in Libby before (including this one before it was the Country Inn) and they were average but our last trip was blessed with this beautifully clean and comfortable resting place with equally amazing new owners! Refreshing fresh fruit infused water in the lobby was a welcome surprise on such a hot July 4th and it truly felt like home! If you're in Libby and don't stay here, you're missing out!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank MicsWife

Thank you for the review MicsWife, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and the changes recently occurring. We hope you come see us again!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is one of those gems you find every now and then. Libby is a small Montana town west of Glacier and I picked the Country Inn because I was on a motorcycle trip and they advertised under cover parking. They were very accommodating with friendly staff and nice rooms. The rooms weren't expensive and they have several restaurants within walking distance. Just an all round good experience. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank emapman

Thank you for the review, we are glad your stay within Libby and the Country Inn resulted in a good experience!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We went for a ride and ended up in Libby, Mt. Not knowing where we were going to sleep, we happened on this little Inn. It was great! Rates were very good and the people were super friendly. The place was very clean. Restaurants were very close and convenient. We liked it so much we stayed another night. The service was excellent and the owners were so helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone. The owners when into our room before we got there and turned the air conditioner on so that our room would be cool after we called. And the bed was comfortable enough for my wife to get a good night's sleep. Thankyou very much for a great vacation experience,
Dave and Peny

1  Thank David C

It warms us that you had a great experience with the Country Inn!