“Great find!”
Review of The Country Inn

The Country Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Libby
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had never been to Libby, Montana before and really lucked out that I found this Inn. Really great friendly owners, they had a pet room for me and my chocolate lab and it was by the side door. Very helpful when I called back a few days later when I thought I had left an item. I will be staying here on my business travel to Libby in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank jkuhlmann2
There are newer reviews for The Country Inn

Reviewed June 8, 2014

By far the best hotel in town. My son absolutely loved the owners of this terrific hotel and even said he had made a new best friend and a new grandma in the owners. They were so friendly and personable they completely made our stay. Everything about the hotel had an at home feel and you felt safe and secure.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank TravelingThruWithSon
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was on a 12000 mile charity bicycle ride and needed a real bed "pit stop" to give my tent and myself a break. The Country Inn owners Brenda and Mick went out of their way to assist me and provided a very clean and comfortable room for the night. Any request I had was cheerfully granted including a skype session on Good Morning America which would not have materialized without Mick's dogged efforts to 'make it happen'. Everything about their business and facility are top notch and I can't believe you could do better in Libby. If you stay for a night or a week the Country Inn is a 10 out of 10 !

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This was the only inn in town that would take me in. I traveled to the area to visit my children and a storm came in. My paycheck had a delay due to a quick books error and this loving place took me in after every other place in town told me they were full or they were unable to provide me any shelter. I had only 38 dollars in cash on hand and they spared me 8 dollars to have dinner with. I just called and finished paying this loving and trusting family owned business 33.08 the remainder of my balance now that I am home and my pay was straightened out. These are Honest and Loving Good People do not take advantage of anything but there amazing service, clean rooms peaceful environment. I thank your loving country inn with all my heart You were there for me when no one else was in Libby MT. and you provided me shelter food so I could do it on my own. Thank you for your trust and support it will never be forgotten. COMMUNITY EXPERIANCE Thank you Katie Ann Bradley

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Katie B
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Country Inn is hands down, the BEST all around hotel in Libby. I make frequent trips to Libby and have stayed in all the local hotels. I made the switch to the Country Inn this Summer, and haven't went back! The service is better, the rooms are cleaner, the bathrooms are nicer....The other places in town claiming to be "impeccably clean" are moderately clean at best. The Country Inn is just a better place to stay all around. The owners, Mick and Brenda, are by far the friendliest and most accommodating I've came across thus far. Wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: Just tell Brenda what you're looking for and she'll steer you the right way!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Lily_Thomson
Reviewed January 6, 2014

It was so nice to check in at the Comfort Inn in Libby. What a friendly place. We feel like we made new friends, and will stay there again. The staff was very helpful with every part of our stay. The rooms are well kept and comfortable. It is hard to find that personal touch, that was provided at the Comfort Inn!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank B D
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I recently spent some time in Libby due to work and decided to try the Country Inn, I'm glad that I did. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the location was good(restaurants, grocery store and bowling alley nearby) and the staff/owners could not be any friendlier. I now know whenever I'm in Libby for any reason I have a new home away from home!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business